Force Logging In Pvp

XMasqueradex - Lost City
XMasqueradex - Lost City Posts: 117 Arc User
edited April 2011 in Arigora Colosseum
iv been noticing lately that every time i get jumped in Open world pvp and they start to lose they will run till they get alittle space between us and then disappear.

is it possible they are force logging themself with a second client open so they don't die cause to me that just seems really low
Post edited by XMasqueradex - Lost City on

Comments

• Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    iv been noticing lately that every time i get jumped in Open world pvp and they start to lose they will run till they get alittle space between us and then disappear.

is it possible they are force logging themself with a second client open so they don't die cause to me that just seems really low

Could also have used a tele stone.
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • XMasqueradex - Lost City
    edited April 2011
    possibly but dosnt tele stones have a channel time like the tele incense that you get from supply stash. its not like they stop moving and then suddenly they are gone

its me chasing them finally get back into casting range and bam no more person
  • HardToThink - Lost City
    HardToThink - Lost City Posts: 967 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Stealth pots! x.x
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
    [SIGPIC]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/25yzm05jpg.png/[/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/HardToYawn?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    possibly but dosnt tele stones have a channel time like the tele incense that you get from supply stash. its not like they stop moving and then suddenly they are gone

Well, there's also instant channel pots -> town portal.

But yeah, plenty of people will run away til they can force log in PK nowadays.
    edited April 2011
    Imo that tactic is just sad. if your going to pick a fight with some one randomly at least have the ability to stick around and fight till the out come not high tail it out of there soon as things don't go your way
  • truekossy
    edited April 2011
    Imo that tactic is just sad. if your going to pick a fight with some one randomly at least have the ability to stick around and fight till the out come not force stealth soon as things don't go your way

Sound familiar, anyone? b:chuckle
    edited April 2011
    truekossy wrote: »
    Sound familiar, anyone? b:chuckle

lol i know it sounds like sins but i don't really QQ about force stealth. only had one sin so far in pvp actually force stealth and not continue the right the rest of the them usually attack almost right away
  • truekossy
    edited April 2011
    lol i know it sounds like sins but i don't really QQ about force stealth. only had one sin so far in pvp actually force stealth and not continue the right the rest of the them usually attack almost right away

Yeah. Plus when they do that, if you're close enough to mobs/a NPC you can normally knock them out of stealth fairly quickly.

But then you have the ones that really go out of their way to **** people off. b:laugh
  • The__Sun - Dreamweaver
    The__Sun - Dreamweaver Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    lol if they really forced logged then I would wait for them to come back, then they would have no buffs. Then you can kill them for being stupid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    **** Laws of Physics I'm going to shoot crystals from my hands and summon meteors from the air.... Laws of Psychics
    edited April 2011
    lol if they really forced logged then I would wait for them to come back, then they would have no buffs. Then you can kill them for being stupid

i usually do wait for them but im not exactly known for my patience lol.. its annoying to sit there waiting for some little punk to long back in when your trying to quest
  • Ryoutah - Harshlands
    Ryoutah - Harshlands Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    live to deal with it, if they do that against u then they probably have done it a myriad of times. and yes don't wait for the **** if they don't come back in the next 5 min cuz they nub may do it again. best to pk with a sin buddy then when the punk come back to log in ur sin friend and immobalize u come in and u guys just kill the fool. simple. rinse clean and repeat.
    edited April 2011
    live to deal with it, if they do that against u then they probably have done it a myriad of times. and yes don't wait for the **** if they don't come back in the next 5 min cuz they nub may do it again. best to pk with a sin buddy then when the punk come back to log in ur sin friend and immobalize u come in and u guys just kill the fool. simple. rinse clean and repeat.

yeah one problem with that i don't like ganging up on people in open world pvp in fact i really despise it. i usually jump into fights if people are ganking some one to even the odds even if i dont do much i can at least stun to give the person the time needed to get out or take down some one to even the odds