Question about end-game

Options
Cemina_Russe - Raging Tide
Cemina_Russe - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
edited April 2011 in Seeker
So, obviously I'm a long way off [avatar not working, I'm lvl 53], but, I was wondering: those of you who have more experience with higher lvls on either your seeker or a different toon, what do you think about Rank 8 vs. TT99?

Here's what I think [not having had end-game experience] decently sharded/geared full-Rank 8 Seeker [+5 everything]: http://pwcalc.com/c342a3446b650fdd

How do you think this would stack up compared to a TT99 gold [or with some Nirvana] seeker?
[FYI, 200k rep on my server costs about 80mill during sales]

So, this is a lot of questions really:
1) Should I continue worrying about reputation after RIV if I'm not planing on spending the coin/sticking around long enough to get R9? [I'm not playing after college, <partly because by then, at the current rate of decay this game will be **** and populated entirely by spammers> so I am NEVER spending IRL cash on this game. plus, college doesn't leave a whole lot of time to play]

2) Is this actually really stupid? [aside from the R8 stuff, the ornaments, helmet+cape]

3) Is R8 more expensive/time consuming than TT99 with some Nirvana?

4) How is Lunar viewed these days?

[oh, and I'm deff going sage]

Thanks for any advice/constructive criticism!
Post edited by Cemina_Russe - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    How do you think this would stack up compared to a TT99 gold [or with some Nirvana] seeker?
    [FYI, 200k rep on my server costs about 80mill during sales]
    well for one, its gonna be 5x more expensive so are you willing to save up that much? No point contemplating something you dont know if u can get yet budget wise.
    So, this is a lot of questions really:
    1) Should I continue worrying about reputation after RIV if I'm not planing on spending the coin/sticking around long enough to get R9? [I'm not playing after college, <partly because by then, at the current rate of decay this game will be **** and populated entirely by spammers> so I am NEVER spending IRL cash on this game. plus, college doesn't leave a whole lot of time to play]
    see above answer
    2) Is this actually really stupid? [aside from the R8 stuff, the ornaments, helmet+cape]
    if your getting it for the channeling bunus your better off getting the warsong and cube neckbelt
    3) Is R8 more expensive/time consuming than TT99 with some Nirvana?
    any nirvana 2 or more will be more expensive than R8. Farming included.
    4) How is Lunar viewed these days?
    just a base for nirvana
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan