Those Nice Pet Skills...

Options
MagicEmpress - Lost City
MagicEmpress - Lost City Posts: 795 Arc User
edited April 2011 in Venomancer
Like Reflect and Claw...

Where can you get them?

I didn't see them for sale from the Zoologist like the other more common ones, where do you buy or farm them?
Post edited by MagicEmpress - Lost City on

Comments

• LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    they drop at random in the weekly dragon temple event.

i say "at random". i mean "scarcely ever"; check the auction house a while after the DT event ends, if one happened to drop the lucky picker-upper is likely to sell it there. for millions, up to tens of millions, of coin --- they're THAT rare.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    they drop at random in the weekly dragon temple event.

i say "at random". i mean "scarcely ever"; check the auction house a while after the DT event ends, if one happened to drop the lucky picker-upper is likely to sell it there. for millions, up to tens of millions, of coin --- they're THAT rare.

Some idiot on Sanct was trying to sell a Bless scroll for 47 million for months. They probably wasted 2-3 million in listing fees. It eventually sold for... 12 million.

The buyer relisted it for? 45 million. They wasted probably another 2-3 million in listing fees, and it got sold again for... 14 million or so. Then it got used on something, and the next week, 2 were listed at 8 mil a pop.

So... People are stupid, and want to rip people off, but personally, I woudln't pay more than 10-15 mil for one of the rare scrolls.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level