lvl 81+ helping with lvl 60~80 rotflesh trench bannable?

Noctls - Dreamweaver
Noctls - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
edited April 2011 in General Discussion
Hi guys i was wondering is it bannable for lvl 81 or higher to help lvl's 60~80 with rotflesh trench? So far 2 people have said it is. When i look at the rules or forums i see nothing saying that it is bannable. Thx in advance. :)
Post edited by Noctls - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I don't believe it is, tho I kind of think it should be >:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Asthariel - Dreamweaver
    Asthariel - Dreamweaver Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I really don't know why it would be... If it was, it would also be to help low lvls with their quests or selling powerlvling services in FC.
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    It isn't. It would be more fair if it was, but it isn't.
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    No it's not.

However, it is in bad taste. After all, having a 81+, most often 90+, do the killing for you pretty much guarantees that you get #1 without earning it.

And yes, you might argue that having a high level there make sure it goes by faster than normal, but maybe some people don't want that? Maybe some people would like to try their best and see if they could win it? And around comes John McLevelin, who just wants to get to get 80 asap so he has a lvl 90+ character kill stuff for him so he gets loads and loads of contribution. And that's not fun.

Trust me, when I was 80 with all the imba gear I had, I was looking forward to winning the PQ a lot. Instead I got a bunch of randoms with level 100 assassins killing stuff for them and no matter what I could do I'd never get higher than #2 place. All while these people just afk mid-air while their factionmate/friend pretty much breezes through half of the mobs for the competition.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Because other forms of powerleveling don't directly interfere with other players' ability to level / participate in PQs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Noctls - Dreamweaver
    Noctls - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Thank you all for clearing this up. :)
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Its not bannable for higher level characters to help someone lower to level up. If its in Frost or PQ or running there BHs, doesn't matter.

Some people get pissy tho if its a 9X at PQ killing everything and thinks its a super unfair haxx. But have to take into consideration that doing PQ with a high level in party killing for you reduces both your contribution points and exp gained from every kill.

If you have a good 75+ DD-char you often get just as much exp going solo, than leeching from a higher lvl char. Maybe you wont get first place every time, but you still get second - fourth place and added with exp from the kills, its kinda better than leeching.

But as a lets say 6X caster you're better having a 9X killing everything for you b:chuckle
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    ColdSnow - Dreamweaver Posts: 983 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    pff i m not ashamed to say, i did it.
    My friend was barb and obviously he does low demage. He tried to find a squad, but they refused him and took only sins. its been everyday same people, so he never got even a chance.
    Anyway once they invited him tho, he buffed them and then they kicked him to get another sin. After i heard that i was so pissed, i went afterwards everyday with him to PB and massacred all mobs for him. :) he got always first place.
    My kitty! I spoil barbs, we need them, so what?
    If i m trolling and spamming on forum...then i cant sleep and need a good laugh
  • Blood__Moon - Lost City
    Blood__Moon - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    pff i m not ashamed to say, i did it.
    My friend was barb and obviously he does low demage. He tried to find a squad, but they refused him and took only sins. its been everyday same people, so he never got even a chance.
    Anyway once they invited him tho, he buffed them and then they kicked him to get another sin. After i heard that i was so pissed, i went afterwards everyday with him to PB and massacred all mobs for him. :) he got always first place.
    My kitty! I spoil barbs, we need them, so what?
    Very nice. b:thanks

Coming from Lost, a PVP server, that area is loaded with 8-9X reds just pounding 7Xers questing there.
    6-7Xers need higher levels guarding them overhead.
    b:bye
  • Shadowfire - Dreamweaver
    Shadowfire - Dreamweaver Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I found my sin leveled better there by soloing and hypering on the elite mobs when it got to that stage. Was more fun that way too.