Ode to mods, take 2..lol

Options
13»

Comments

• Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    cause he was just lucky enough to stumble upon the tards' of the forum. And then when they noticed him and we got entertained :D

i wouldnt call all of us tards' some of us are just bored. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Kieve - Dreamweaver
    Kieve - Dreamweaver Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    b:surrender

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f321/Kieve/KrittyNinja.png

I forgot half of my idea, this is what's left.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Clockwork spider luvs you.
    youtube.com/watch?v=J9TPpBwVhM8
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    so lets get fuzzy's and panda's ruling on the pictures i know you guy dont sleep.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • I_Love_Pets - Heavens Tear
    I_Love_Pets - Heavens Tear Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I'm just surprised hampsta was here thats all.b:shocked
    That aside frankie has been a long time member of HT server hehe. eh the pk the gm day If I remember right though was quite fun. Didnt go well though hehe.(least for the masses)
    I miss the days I played on HT a lot though I do not get on there enough anymore sadly.
    As for my fav thing in here its prolly the fact they get the job done as best they can.
    I just wish the Dev's could do the same. Anybody else agree? hehe later all gonna go bug somebody on Arch server maybeb:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dont be fooled by looks.
    Even beauty can kill.

also wish they would fix the dam prob with my "join date" its way off>_>
  • Abstractive - Archosaur
    Abstractive - Archosaur Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I'm just surprised hampsta was here thats all.b:shocked
    That aside frankie has been a long time member of HT server hehe. eh the pk the gm day If I remember right though was quite fun. Didnt go well though hehe.(least for the masses)
    I miss the days I played on HT a lot though I do not get on there enough anymore sadly.
    As for my fav thing in here its prolly the fact they get the job done as best they can.
    I just wish the Dev's could do the same. Anybody else agree? hehe later all gonna go bug somebody on Arch server maybeb:avoid

Yay, come to Arch, where all the TW fake-bidding, QQ rage and hipocrisy is alive and kicking. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    *__*

I must draw a tiger ninja now. Because tigers are fun to draw.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    A little searching gets all kinds of ninja related stuff.
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I leave for a 3 weeks vacation and you all forget my necro detecting and topic closing skills b:cry (i.e. trigger happeh!)
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Frankie : The GM that is ordered around by PWI. Is forced to lie to player base for money so he can feed himself.Although he has now come to believe most of these lies himself.

Fuzzy : A cat that became a panda because he did not make a good cat.He speaks weird to get attention from the player base and so he can look cooler than the other mods.

KrittyCat : The actual good mod.He does his job and is capable of reading a thread before requesting bans or closing the thread.

Sangodoc :Stalks forums at night looking for something to post about.

Krisnda : A newbie mod that is still learning not to lock threads without reading them first.He/she has a very special ability similar to Kritty's called reading.

Grim(The thread reaper) : This mod is the prodigy of Shelly.He will lock a thread instantly if he does not like you or just thinks the thread is fail.You can find evidence of this in almost every part of the forums.

Shelly :The legendary MOD.The most powerful MOD that is immune to player base rage.Will automatically lock a thread on sight and request bans for all and any player he/she deems to be in the way. It has also been claimed in certain parts of the forums Shelly suffers from itchy trigger finger.

If this post is taken to be an insult and I get banned well I call hypocrisyb:bye.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • chaoticshelly
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Hey hey, I lock topics - I don't get people banned. b:angryb:cute
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Didnt ppl get banned for bashing you on the modpocalypse night tho Shelly? b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    Okopogo - Harshlands Posts: 751 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options

Where is the fish hook?
  • CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options

Lock threads..where?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
  • chaoticshelly
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Didnt ppl get banned for bashing you on the modpocalypse night tho Shelly? b:cute

Yes, but they were banned by Frankie for violating board rules and not upon request.
  • Daedallus - Sanctuary
    Daedallus - Sanctuary Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    No matter what some professional haters say ( there seem to be a few ) you guys do your job and I'm sure you do it as well as you can.

Some people should play some other MMO's before QQ'ing so much... really go try different ones first. b:chuckle

Anyway, good job guys b:victory