magic gloves for the role player :D

Roland_ - Archosaur
Roland_ - Archosaur Posts: 26 Arc User
edited April 2011 in Suggestion Box
i see alot of people in perfect world pick a class and name it after a character from there favourite tv show or book, i have even tried to do this myself.
i chose the wizard and wanted to make one of the elric brothers from full metal alchemist however it always felt wrong purely because i was holding a huge sword or wand.

and so im suggesting magic gloves for casters ! b:victory

they would be about the same as a wand in terms of power and it would make you look like one of those mages from tv who just blast things with there hands b:chuckle. it would also be cool if they had the most -chan out of the mage weapons when in legend from, however that would have to come at the cost of overall damage.

the best thing about this wepon is that there will be no need for new animations !, casters use there spells the same way no matter what weapon there holding.

im open to ideas about this too so comment comment comment !! b:victoryb:victory
Post edited by Roland_ - Archosaur on

Comments

• Katreck - Harshlands
    Katreck - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Wow now that would be nice :O
    It would put magic DDs on another level lol (speed wise :P), specially Psychic who already have some crazy casting speed lol, would be usefull for clerics also, to heal faster and DD faster too, nice idea Roland b:victory
  • Eva_La_Roux - Lost City
    Eva_La_Roux - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I actually like this idea. Well for a veno point of view, this could help them in fox form form if it had higher phy. dmg as well.

so lower mag dmg.
    high phy. dmg.
    high -chan

Pretty much gives veno abit better dmg in fox form.