Rank 8 Wizard PWN BMs

Options
BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
edited April 2011 in Blademaster

As for BMs, in a 1vs1 MAYBE they're decent. Even then any R8 +10 mage will kill them with ease.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1051361&page=16

go get him, guys.
"And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
Post edited by BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur on

Comments

• TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    BMs aren't really made for DDing in mass PvP as most long range enemies will be hitting you long before you are able to reach them to hit them back. Often times enemy DD will be kiting deep into enemy lines, so it's wise not to chase enemies down for the kill. BMs play a good support role when it comes to stunning/slowing multiple targets and taking hits to keep a DD support team alive. The primary DDs will get most the kills though.

A BM could just as easy own a mage in close combat if they want to accomplish a secondary role, but there's more important primary roles a BM should take care of first in mass PvP before needing to chase people for kills.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    also keep in mind that 1v1 a mage will always get first seal and on a ulti crit its not that hard to bypass a bm's charm even with 9-10k hp marrow and a TE sheild up with a damn lunar weapon +10. even more so with jones blessing and the obscene damage that casters get on rank 8 (since every damn robe has rank 8 now). non sin mele classes have been shafted in pvp mass or 1v1 since the game started nothing new here really.

That said bm's can hold their own 1v1 or in small group pk but it takes quite a bit of skill and timeing to play the class competently compared to any other class thus for the most part bm's will be easy prey. Now go back to QQing about how "useless" your class is your salty tears of sadness amuse me.

I mean "Oh no you dideeeeeent bm's are like the super hax at endgame"
    Gifs are hard to make work here