level 70 Health potions???

Options
CandyEyes - Archosaur
CandyEyes - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
edited April 2011 in General Discussion
Hi could somone please tell me where to buy some level 70 health potions pretty please b:surrenderb:surrenderb:surrenderb:thanksb:thanksb:thanksb
Post edited by CandyEyes - Archosaur on

Comments

• Tricannon - Dreamweaver
    Tricannon - Dreamweaver Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    only can if ur faction owns a land. otherwise u gotta go farm some or get a friend in a faction that has a land to buy u some
    If I sound like I hate you, please don't take it personally...chances are I actually do.
  • CandyEyes - Archosaur
    CandyEyes - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Sweet thx for ya help b:sad still think that is ****ty though
  • SinfuINature - Harshlands
    SinfuINature - Harshlands Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Hi could somone please tell me where to buy some level 70 health potions pretty please b:surrenderb:surrenderb:surrenderb:thanksb:thanksb:thanksb

wait one more lvl (i take it it should take 1 day to lvl to 75) and get crab meat... 9 tokens give you 50 crab... pretty sure its 3.5k hp over 10 sec...
  • Baalbak - Dreamweaver
    Baalbak - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    ^what he said.

also what I like to do is trade in my Divine Contract items (divine honor of the void) towards some limb poultice of death (I think they are called). But these are level 100 if I recall correctly. With any luck though at level 100 and you can get 1 of the blue quests each day or every other day, you'll be sitting on 150 free hp pots for each blue quest you do. They aren't as potent as crab meat, but its 3000 HP which is still better than most other pots. b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired..
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    apoth ftw?
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • DoctorBaal - Dreamweaver
    DoctorBaal - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    apoth ftw?

those have a 2 min cooldown, impractical to rely solely upon those for grinding. decent for emergency purposes or for example a noob archer soloing Charr at level - or barb/bm soloing elite mobs. other than that though, i never saw much of a practical purpose for those HP restoring apoth items. The ones that give +50 HP restoration per second for 10 minutes or w/e are nice at lower levels, but then along comes a "helpful" cleric 9 times out of 10 and overrides your apoth with their buff.
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    those have a 2 min cooldown, impractical to rely solely upon those for grinding. decent for emergency purposes or for example a noob archer soloing Charr at level - or barb/bm soloing elite mobs. other than that though, i never saw much of a practical purpose for those HP restoring apoth items. The ones that give +50 HP restoration per second for 10 minutes or w/e are nice at lower levels, but then along comes a "helpful" cleric 9 times out of 10 and overrides your apoth with their buff.
    really? I've had no problems with grinding using apoth.. it all depends on which one you're using I guess

and you can easily combine apoth and potions for better effect
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Alternatively if your guild participates in a TW then you can buy the level 70 hp/mp pots inside the instance there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • SinfuINature - Harshlands
    SinfuINature - Harshlands Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Alternatively if your guild participates in a TW then you can buy the level 70 hp/mp pots inside the instance there.

must be nice mr QQmeb:bye
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lolwut?

You would have a harder time finding a guild that doesn't TW rather than a guild that does thanks to the recent reset. At no point did I imply you have to win the TW, you just enter the instance and talk to the NPC at the entrance and stock up on level 70 hp pots or w/e it is you want.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Kinjeto - Raging Tide
    Kinjeto - Raging Tide Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options

Don't tease the piranha, he's sensitive. b:laugh

That a side you could also get a guild that owns land to just buy it for you, and pass it to ya.
    Time won't wake/make you wiser, but it will definitely wound you.
    b i t . l y /
    I was a man of ideas and action, but at the same time a gentleman. -- S a Z T u R
    Subtly is never my strong point, but I like to find the gaps in walls and the cracks in bricks.
    Are you kind of seeing what I'm saying. b:bye