HELP! Gold Trading Failed >.<

Ikincrow - Dreamweaver
Ikincrow - Dreamweaver Posts: 28 Arc User
edited April 2011 in Support Desk
i put coins into my gold trading account at the auctioneer and i punched in the numbers [i was on the BUY tab] then it didn't give me my gold. It showed my "purchase'' in listings but apparently someone has to BID on my purchase for me to get gold?????
Post edited by Ikincrow - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• imstone
    imstone Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    The top section is people selling gold at X price, they are offering gold at a set price

The lower section is people offering to buy gold at x price

So u went in and saw the top box last listing was at lets say 900,000 for gold and u put your gold up for sale at 900,000 now it shows it at the bottom of the list and will keep it there till someone uses the buying section at that price, if u look at the lower window it's the people offering to buy gold it will be a lower price then the top one so the highest price in the lower window is someone who has said they will buy a gold for 850,000 and 10 of them if u want a right now guaranteed sale then when u offer to sell your gold u would put 850,000 and how many u want to sell up to the max they are offering to buy, if u put 11 for sale at that price u would see 10 gold sold right now and 1 gold for sale in the top box at 850,000 also make sure if u do sell at the bottom window price u click refresh so it shows on your screen right away.

Edit:
    Baaa I see I got that Azz backwards but I think it still will help u under stand u offered to buy gold at say 850k now u wait till someone offers to sell it at that price and if u want a guaranteed buy right now u would have to offer to buy gold at the lowest listed price in the top box of 900,000.

Also if u want u can cancel your bid but u will lose out on some of your coin what ever it was you got charged when u made the offer to buy, same is true for selling gold it's 2 silver for every gold and if u cancel your offer u lose out on the silver.

lol I got to stop posting after 3am
    and for all u grammar **** here are some ,,,,,,,&....... I had left over stick em where ever u like.
  • Ikincrow - Dreamweaver
    Ikincrow - Dreamweaver Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    XD thanks so much! I'm a frequent word **** and as long as you spell decently i have no problem with you lol