Your BEST moments/memories as cleric?

Hiemus - Raging Tide
Hiemus - Raging Tide Posts: 141 Arc User
edited May 2011 in Cleric
Lots of bad experience sharing threads. What about sharing your proudest moment while playing a cleric? Or your most amazed experience from a cleric fellow?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Hiemus - Raging Tide on

Comments

• jiq
    jiq Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    All the countless compliments I got in my squads. (:

My best moment, however... I was in FCC, we were doing the big pull before the 'bubble boss' and the Barb suddenly stopped running (lag). I was right behind him, so when he died I immediately revived him thanks to my fast Demon Rez and I put BB up. I kept myself alive until others arrived to kill the mobs, and the Barb was ready to take aggro again. They were really happy, because I saved us from a squad wipe. ^^
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    watching HP shard clerics die faster than me, i smiled in my garnet glory.

this was back in 2008-early2009 tho >.> the age where garnets were severely frowned upon to shard as clerics =(

now its different. Pple are more open.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Flickerfae - Sanctuary
    Flickerfae - Sanctuary Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    My first FCC run. Several times, my fellow squaddies told me that I was doing an amazing job for a first run. I think my favorite part was at the Slash boss. Everyone was caught by the slash except me, leaving me the only one alive. Slash came at me, and I plume-shelled-powdered-IHed, then managed to rez the barb just in time to run out of the slash attack.

The squad lead in chat: "Pro cleric b:chuckle "

He's made a point to invite me on FCC runs since then. b:pleased

Also, when I was in my mid levels, I got skimped for drops on a BH run when the barb asked for the 3*** I picked up. He seemed pretty young, so I gave it to him. A high level archer in the party then gave me an HP charm to make up for it. I was absolutely flabbergasted, and hugely grateful. b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Ignoring my main for alts since early '09
  • Prophete - Dreamweaver
    Prophete - Dreamweaver Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    The first time I did GBA as sole cleric (normal squad, no aps): died at half hp, used scroll, rezzed half of the squad, using every possible tricks to maintain everyone and myself alive... It's definitely one of my favourite boss. (haven't started higher TT yet, can't wait for it)

My first TW, in a commando squad with a pro archer, staying far away, spamming IH and WoP on him, while stunning sins getting to him. It was purely epic, he dropped so many people down, so much fun.

And with less than 5k hp buffed xD
  • Esorono - Sanctuary
    Esorono - Sanctuary Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    While playing as a cleric...I would say when a wiz grabbed aggro off of me when I was healing, he died doing so however. But he lived long enough to prevent a squad wipe to allow me to heal the tank.

Yeah, I haven't played as a cleric much for something very amazing. :|
    I have an ego so large it has it's own gravitational pull...So in short, yes, everything DOES revolve around me. b:pleased
  • Swannx - Archosaur
    Swannx - Archosaur Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Swannx has joined the squad.
    "swan! ok we safe now she good cleric lol"

b:cry People say the nicest things.
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I was in a 59 squad and it was me, a barb, a bm, and sin and a second cleric. The sin tries to pull ofo but dies in the pit. So the barb decides to tank down in the hole and the bm follows him but the barb dies almost immediately as does the bm. I'm guessing cuz the barb was in DD form. So me and the second cleric are like well we got to go rez them, but she says that she can't because she is afraid to grab aggro. So I was like, lemme try something. I grab heal aggro from Ofo and solo him long enough for the other cleric to rez and buff everyone. Afterwards we finish in the hole with barb tanking without incident. After which the bm says,

"Okay, Venus, now I'm really impressed."
    b:pleased

Another time I was in a 59 squad with two venos, a sin, and a barb. The barb leaves (i'm guessing they d/ced) and its just me and the venos and the sin. I end up pretty much tanking the whole cave. It was pretty awesome. They were like "well should we try to find a tank," and I"m like, "I'll try XD." It was my first time tanking 59 and it was awesome in my 70s to offer to tank whenever we couldn't find one from then on. b:pleased

Another time I was in a TT squad that was almost uniformly too low level to be inside and we all were seeing TT for the first time ever. We had a high lvl cleric with us but she mostly just taught us what to do and DDed. Finally we get to the last boss, the one where you have to pull the real boss from the fake boss and fight him four times. Wurlord, i think is how its spelled? Anyway, since I'm not even level 75 BB just isn't really happening and since the tank was so low lvl we needed the high lvl cleric to IH and DD if we were gonna get the job done. So finally after several deaths, but thankfully no wipes, the archer in the squad buys me and the tank mp/hp charms. He was like, " I don't us to quit now, we've done so much!" and then refused to take the lion share of the drops. When I asked if I could pay him back he just like nah, just pay it forward.

Flash forward to another squad i'm in with some fac mates and the barb is having a little trouble tanking. I happen to have a charm on me because of the sale, and so I was able to pay it forward. :) I told him that he should pay it forward, no need to pay me directly. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Frehya - Dreamweaver
    Frehya - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I've had a few really proud moments.

One time, I was in a BH Eden, at Phlebo. The squad had done well to this point, no deaths. As per usual, the veno in squad was pulling the mobs just in front of Phlebo. That went by with no incident. With 2 mobs and Phlebo left, we decided we could safely have Phlebo pulled and be fine. Almost immediately, Phlebo killed off our stronger tank, I was in BB, and the rest were all either extremely squishy melee or arcanes. To the squad's horror (with a very stern "Don't!"), I dropped BB, popped a stream of rejuvenation on the "tank" (sin if I remember right, not entirely well geared or didn't have enough hp to actually survive tanking), popped res on the dead person (demon res, ftw) while hitting cloud erupt on my genie, and channeled BB up again. No more deaths after that and a really amazed squad.

There have been a few times where I've joined squad, and the first thing I see from any number of people in squad is "This is very good cleric", or "I like her, she's good."

Today, I've had a couple of separate instances that make me laugh, blush and all that good fun.

First, I helped out in a fb29 for some friends. One of them in squad was a 70-something bm. When we got to Qingzi, he immediately ran in and began tanking. I channeled a quick Tempest and stole aggro like Qingzi hadn't even been being hit before hand. For the rest of the fight, the BM was yelling in squad chat at Qingzi: "I KNOW SHE'S HOT! STOP IGNORNING ME!" Needless to say, Qingzi continued to ignore him.

The other instance was in whispers with a barb friend of mine. It started in vent, mind you. The friends on vent were saying I need to get 100 very quickly, and they were trying to think of ways to do it so I can hit 100 as early as tomorrrow. (Mind you, I'm currently at 28.8% right now.) I've been running with this other barb, though, so one of my friends said "Well, he's got to FC you more or else." So upon telling the barb this, he responds to me, "No! My Frehya!" So yeah...I'm being fought over by barbs.
  • Mekkhala - Lost City
    Mekkhala - Lost City Posts: 303 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I have many good memories. Most involve compliments or people being thankful and considerate.

Some of the moments I enjoy most are when a squadmate dies way out of reach (usually this happens in instances where sins like to run beyond doors/barriers), and They're QQing till...*poof* they see the rezz go off over their head.

For all the **** sage cleric's get for having a slow rezz, people sure are grateful when I can reach 40 meters to rezz in otherwise inaccessible places b:chuckle Makes me happy to see them so relieved.
  • Hydrogenus - Harshlands
    Hydrogenus - Harshlands Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    when im bored i walk around buffing healing and rezing ppl so they thank me very much.
  • S_I_V - Dreamweaver
    S_I_V - Dreamweaver Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    When I can fail in squad and ppl dont yell at me because Im cleric and "my job is hard and someone else took aggro and so on..." ^^
  • SoulPeace - Sanctuary
    SoulPeace - Sanctuary Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    My BH39s(When I was 50/59),time.
    I spent so much time at lv.59 to get all the buffs maxed before keep going on.

For lv.59 Cleric,I was so pro :p
    I was able to survive mess-ups like pulling Farren in the middle of the squad and let him aoe-kills almost everyone.
    <-- Signature Space -->
    Once upon a time...
  • SeaStorm - Heavens Tear
    SeaStorm - Heavens Tear Posts: 315 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I have a very good BM friend that is well known for not waiting for buffs (disclaimer here ... he's also one of the few that won't complain if he dies for whatever reason...and he knows he's not buffed when he takes off)...running ahead to aggro the mobs etc.

So most clerics complain (laughingly) that they can't keep up. Another cleric friend ... her comment is ok he's off and running again I'll catch up rez and keep going... ROFL (then again since my veno is usually on his butt backing him up she refers to me in the same manner but....then again the two of us never allow her to die so there's never any issues).

My favorite moments was in a recently abby run when he too off (before it was wined)... and I immediatedly followed him having arrived as he took off and proceeded to buff him while he was killing...his response was "NO FAIR YOU'RE BUFFING ME while I'M KILLING." ROFL....then to my amusement with him using speed skills etc was able to keep up with him for the BH run. Since rarely can one accomplish that I'm quite pleased. TBH the only way to buff him is to do it while he's killin' LOL.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XXMonaXx - Heavens Tear
    XXMonaXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Soloing a few minibosses, 19, 29 and 39 that people thought we'd need a tank for b:chuckle

Oh and my first time in Frost which was exciting and doing TT.

And there's the time I bet a Veno 20 levels higher than me in a duel and she got so angry, she insisted on a rematch but I was happy with my accomplishment. And then there was a Psyc 10 levels higher than me and I dominated her b:chuckle I don't think she knew her class well
  • ILubby - Raging Tide
    ILubby - Raging Tide Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    When I did my first nirvana run and a pro player said I did better than most clericsb:chuckle
    And when I let my faction leader/best friend too die in 69 instance ( back in the x80) constantly and on purposeb:laughb:laughb:laughb:laugh.... I was bored ._.
  • Aranarwa - Heavens Tear
    Aranarwa - Heavens Tear Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Soloing TT 1-1 as a lvl 65 cleric (uncharmed!).
    Yup, I was bored.

I came out victorious, but oh boy,......it did take me a loooooooong time to finish off the bosses. b:chuckle
    Beauty is in the eye of the beerholder b:chuckle
  • Hiemus - Raging Tide
    Hiemus - Raging Tide Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Soloing TT 1-1 as a lvl 65 cleric (uncharmed!).
    Yup, I was bored.

I came out victorious, but oh boy,......it did take me a loooooooong time to finish off the bosses. b:chuckle

You SOLOED TT 1-1 at 65?! O_O ... how?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lierre - Raging Tide
    Lierre - Raging Tide Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    every time i save someone from dying are my best moments :D
    Please state the nature of your medical emergency.
  • NinnaXXX - Sanctuary
    NinnaXXX - Sanctuary Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    hmm seeing what silly/amazing stuff plp can do in situations xD saving plp from their own stupidity? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The greatest danger for most of us
    is not that our aim is too high
    and we miss it
    but that it's too low and
    we reach it.
    -Michelangelo
  • violetvalor
    violetvalor Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    every time i save someone from dying are my best moments :D

Yea! All my good runs are my best moments! Also when I solo heal instances above my level and I am unsure if I can. But my friends believe in me! And then I succeed!

b:pleased
  • Silverish - Sanctuary
    Silverish - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    when succeeded to turn a troll DD to a pro DD that understand what to do to control damage
  • Brittany_Mia - Sanctuary
    Brittany_Mia - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    about my 3rd FCC.. lvl 75....
    senario Barb joins squad
    barb: lvl 75 b:shocked
    Holy: Its ok she's Awesome!!! b:pleased

Me:b:cute *inner monologue* i better not stuff this up...

End senario.. great fcc no squad wipes managed to survive being bubbled by bubble boy 4 times in a rowand keep everyone else alive..

Barb:Whisper to me- wanna be my go-to cleric for fcc??
  • Ryoutah - Harshlands
    Ryoutah - Harshlands Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    none... why? cuz imho clerics ****** outshine mystics while healing. and yes i will not lie. for fc runs CLERIC>mystic

***also, if u try to play a role that ur class wasn't meant for then don't do it without adequate gear and what i mean is. being main healer that is a mystic and no cleric for u to back up. gtfo. or another case a bm trying to replace a barb to tank. u r support, in other words a gimmick of the real thing. lmao
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    ColdSnow - Dreamweaver Posts: 983 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I had many moments as well

i remember i been lvl90 and some friend asked me to heal for BH3-3, because the other cleric failed and ragequit the squad (lvl100 Cleric with nirvana weapon...facedesk).

Well i jumped in alone, used apo (with 3k HP i m one-shot, by random agro), tripple spark, and absolut domain. even tho the boss always kept turning to me i managed to survive and keep all alive and buffed.

They been impressed and a mass-add for my friendship list followed.

At level 83, i did FC and got dc durring the last boss aoe.
    I relogged asap, healed all with IH, Wellsping etc., while i was outside of squad till i got an invite and BB asap.

"epic relog and heals, epic Cleric" - Add to FL

There been many moments in FC, BH etc o.o but this one made me really proud of myself.
    If i m trolling and spamming on forum...then i cant sleep and need a good laugh
  • Pvp_watcher - Harshlands
    Pvp_watcher - Harshlands Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Let's see...My best memory was when i joined a group and this is the message I got. (Or close to it)

*Uruun has been invited to the party*
    Uruun: Hiiiiii! :D
    P2: Oh god why?
    P3: We are all going to die!
    P4: Do we have a back up cleric?
    Uruun: I feel loved. <3
    P2: You're loved all right. :p
    *Cleric #2 has been invited to the party*
    Cleric #2: ...
    *Cleric #2 has left the party*
    P2: >_>
    Uruun: :3
  • Gol_D_Chad - Sanctuary
    Gol_D_Chad - Sanctuary Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Let's see...My best memory was when i joined a group and this is the message I got. (Or close to it)

*Uruun has been invited to the party*
    Uruun: Hiiiiii! :D
    P2: Oh god why?
    P3: We are all going to die!
    P4: Do we have a back up cleric?
    Uruun: I feel loved. <3
    P2: You're loved all right. :p
    *Cleric #2 has been invited to the party*
    Cleric #2: ...
    *Cleric #2 has left the party*
    P2: >_>
    Uruun: :3

You are my hero b:laugh
    Sailing this perfect world for treasure and Glory. This pirate awaits adventure and this is my story. (OP overdoseb:victory)[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bryansniper - Archosaur
    Bryansniper - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    My best moment was when I was in TW and I was told to (basically) be a healbot, but I was like NOOAA! and then I ran out and started nuking people. Then some random barb runs up and I'm like "HOLY ****!" and then when he hits me it does about ten damage, he starts running away and I one-shot him. Good times...
  • Chardenelle - Heavens Tear
    Chardenelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    My best moment was when I was in TW and I was told to (basically) be a healbot, but I was like NOOAA! and then I ran out and started nuking people. Then some random barb runs up and I'm like "HOLY ****!" and then when he hits me it does about ten damage, he starts running away and I one-shot him. Good times...
    b:chuckle
  • Feito - Dreamweaver
    Feito - Dreamweaver Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Oh god. Whenever someone tells me I wouldn't have survived if I wasn't LA.

The most recent one was when I went to BH Wraithgate with my factionmates for the first time and the one of the DDers suddenly told me right before fighting Pole or Nob (forgot which one) that he wouldn't attack unless I kept him healed and purified during the fight. The second Cleric that was supposed to be there to back me up did absolutely nothing and I managed to BARELY keep the DDer alive (Was down to 6HP at one point!) during the fight. After finishing up, I ported out, completely drained from the experience and everyone congratulated me on keeping the DDer alive all by myself. It felt so good to have my skills noticed...b:sad
    InStyle is the greatest faction on Dreamweaver! b:victory
    Feito is...
    [x] Still a LA Cleric
    [x] in possession of a BURNING TIGER SPIRIT b:angry
    [x] Sipping some F--KING tea
    [ ] Totally KICKASS
    [ ] Extremely wealthy
    I've got some ways to go!
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    keeping 3-3 steel on me for a long time trying to res fishy and boyfriend. surviving shout boss in nirvana close range. survived big pull in fc after squad wipe to res barb. having more hp than vitality builds since im pure build, having more hp than light armoured toons.