Trading Spirit through account stash

Articwiz - Heavens Tear
Articwiz - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
edited April 2011 in Suggestion Box
I would like to be able to trade spirit from my higher lvl character which does not need spirit much anymore to my lower lvl toons. If my spirit could be made into a spirit cube from my high lvl toon, my lower lvl toons could get more of their skills leveled faster. I do not mean genie spirit, I mean my actual characters, then be able to put my spirit cubes into my account stash to be used on my other characters. I would like to see them be used by my own account stash characters and not sold to others.

What do you all think about this?????
Post edited by Articwiz - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    As nice as it would be to be able to do that, I'd have to vote no. Easy game is easy, no need to make it even easier.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    You can already use your high level characters to level the genie and genie skills of the low level character by passing the genie through the account stash.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    You can always get little supplies of spirit through Badges of Speed / Endurance, which can be obtained easily from the race and DT, respectively. Of course, I think they're better as merchanting fodder, but... yeah. Just throwing that out there.

What lvl is your alt anyway? Take a break from seriously playing them, do a CS every day if they're below 60 (especially if they're below 30), dump the exp into their genie, and you keep the spirit. :P That way you'll have as much spirit as you need over time, as long as you supply them with coin to match.

@Ast: He wanted the spirit for his alt to learn class skills, not genie skills.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).