PWI oops on brush

gwynnavier3
gwynnavier3 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2011 in Support Desk
Okay I couldn't help but post this. Just to cute for sure! May wanna fix this sometime, idk up to you all lol

http://www.mypicx.com/04122011/PWI/
Post edited by gwynnavier3 on

Comments

• RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Old bug is old. Been in the game for a very long time now. They clearly have no intention of ever fixing it.
  • gwynnavier3
    edited April 2011
    Wait it gets better lol I get to only see a name lol

http://www.mypicx.com/04122011//
  • gwynnavier3
    edited April 2011
    Theres a mystic in the same area too and can only see her pet lol I've known about the plants from a couple of years ago, figured they would have fixed by now, But never had it show up in that are just names and no people. Now when we walk out of the area just a few steps they show up again lol
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    funny.. those are white for me..

also this was fine as of patch 166, it's after that they messed up (you'd think they'd just revert that file...)
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    ....*facepalm* In the Game settings. Turn off Warp. That usually fixes the black blobs.

Oh, and if you can't see people, try clicking THIS button.
    rangebutton.jpg
    Yay, people appear now! You're welcome.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3