BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
edited April 2011 in Etherblade (West)
Killing BLOODMYSTIC is easy, lol.

Till you do this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CUMEb5lNIU&feature=channel_video_title

Your a noob, ijs.

And they say sins aren't hax b:laugh
"And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
Post edited by BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur on

Comments

• AriesWood - Archosaur
    AriesWood - Archosaur Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    damn b:shocked
  • vulpeculeae
    vulpeculeae Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    aaaaaaa
    105x3 R9S3+12 JOSD psychic
    105-104-104 R9S3+10 full vitality build venomancer
  • Batini - Archosaur
    Batini - Archosaur Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    gonna do this....when I have R9 all +12 and tripled increase in HP
  • brent40
    brent40 Posts: 49
    edited April 2011
    gonna do this....when I have R9 all +12 and tripled increase in HP

You are only four burgerking pay checks away man...gogogogogoggo!
  • Anthemyra - Archosaur
    Anthemyra - Archosaur Posts: 247 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Killing BLOODMYSTIC is easy, lol.

Till you do this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CUMEb5lNIU&feature=channel_video_title

Your a noob, ijs.

And they say sins aren't hax b:laugh

b:embarrass now i remember why i hate sins :O
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    RioNHale - Archosaur Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    piece of cake, just lemme go win the lotery and sell my **** for 2 years................b:cry
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • _Spot_ - Lost City
    _Spot_ - Lost City Posts: 318 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Yep thats cheeze, not only he can do that but he also can kill intire squads with rank9.....

Whenever him or other sin name Rinc are on the pk hot spots its useless to be there i usually get about 14 to 20k non critical from these sins aoes...

After playing several chars in pwi for more than 2 years the sin without any doubt is the best both on pve and pve...

Combine this class with hardcore csing its dynamite... no other classs can even get close to this one
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Yep thats cheeze, not only he can do that but he also can kill intire squads with rank9.....

Whenever him or other sin name Rinc are on the pk hot spots its useless to be there i usually get about 14 to 20k non critical from these sins aoes...

After playing several chars in pwi for more than 2 years the sin without any doubt is the best both on pve and pve...

Combine this class with hardcore csing its dynamite... no other classs can even get close to this one

What I don't get is how the game lets this continue, lol. This isn't a qq nerf sins thread, but honestly I thought that when I saw a squad walk through nirvana in 12 minutes or whatever, but THIS? I get that they are assassins, but once a single assassin can "assassinate" harpy wraith, how are we supposed to take the game in general seriously, let alone the story line.

"What? There's a powerful wraith general assembling an army to the north? You want me to get out of bed? Nah, just tell General Summer to send Cheeze to assassinate him. Now where is the snooze bar on this alarm clock .. . . "

Oh, and if his sin is busy?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADQLLFsjoNY
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Anri_Rose - Archosaur
    Anri_Rose - Archosaur Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Glad to see things didnt change all that much while i was away HEY GUYS IM BACK
    Where have all the mages gone. Long time casting.
    Who altered my siggy im
    kinda scared b:shocked