Making a guild

KitAilee - Raging Tide
KitAilee - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
edited April 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
I'm almost level 20, and my friends and I are making a guild, and I'm gonna make it, but I want to know, how DO you make it? :P I just started playing.
Post edited by KitAilee - Raging Tide on

Comments

• LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    the wiki knows.

also, respectfully, maybe it'd be smart to spend some time IN a guild before deciding whether to make one? just sayin'...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • KitAilee - Raging Tide
    KitAilee - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Thanks! I checked that out before, but somehow missed it xD And, I was in a guild, but we've wanted to make our own for a while :P I know, I'm a noob, but I'll figure it out myself :P And I've had a guild in other games, so at least I have a LITTLE knowledge :P Probably won't do too much, but oh well. Trial and error xD
  • chuupen
    chuupen Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I started a guild in the lost city server.. I thought i'd be easyier to maintain but its hard lol.. no one will join a guild (and stay) if your under lvl 60+.. trust me..
  • XXMonaXx - Heavens Tear
    XXMonaXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Maintaining a guild is hard. Unless you're a bunch of really close friends who're very active. Level 2 and level 3 guilds will, without a doubt, try to steal players from level 1 guilds.

Don't upgrade your guild 'til you're level 90+ and have all your gear, unless money isn't a problem for you. Should also mention almost everyone on PWI will only join a guild for benefits of powerleveling/FF/TT/BH/FB/Nirvana.

Oh and don't try to be nice to guild members by helping them out with getting equipment. Once they've got their decent equipment, they will leave for a more popular guild that offers good benefits.
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    Waterfal - Sanctuary Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Oh and don't try to be nice to guild members by helping them out with getting equipment. Once they've got their decent equipment, they will leave for a more popular guild that offers good benefits.

Gotta disagree with you on this one. Players that have been in your guild for a long time and help other people out deserve help too.
    Seriously, I wouldn't join a faction that doesn't help members out to get at least their TT weapons.
    The faction I'm in always runs at least TT60 for the members to get that weapon for free.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the awesome sig :3

Characters:
    waterfal - lvl 90 demon ferrari veno
    Hazumi_chan - lvl 9x sage seeker
  • BurningWater - Dreamweaver
    BurningWater - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Maintaining a guild is hard. Unless you're a bunch of really close friends who're very active. Level 2 and level 3 guilds will, without a doubt, try to steal players from level 1 guilds.

Don't upgrade your guild 'til you're level 90+ and have all your gear, unless money isn't a problem for you. Should also mention almost everyone on PWI will only join a guild for benefits of powerleveling/FF/TT/BH/FB/Nirvana.

Well i must say, and i have lik 8chars xd!
    I putted them all in one guild and i've aways helped people and they always helped me, and i am NOT planning to quit my faction?
    SO it's NOT true that nubs leave factions just to get some help.b:surrender
  • XXMonaXx - Heavens Tear
    XXMonaXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Gotta disagree with you on this one. Players that have been in your guild for a long time and help other people out deserve help too.
    Seriously, I wouldn't join a faction that doesn't help members out to get at least their TT weapons.
    The faction I'm in always runs at least TT60 for the members to get that weapon for free.

I'm saying not to go overboard with new guild members as lot of people hop between guilds. I've seen people countless times who join a guild, get all their gears and farm with a guild then leave at level 90 or so and join a popular level 3 faction. Everyone on PWI is obsessed with becoming 'the strongest'.

Well i must say, and i have lik 8chars xd!
    I putted them all in one guild and i've aways helped people and they always helped me, and i am NOT planning to quit my faction?
    SO it's NOT true that nubs leave factions just to get some help.b:surrender

I never mentioned 'nubs'. But I've noticed it's usually level 50 - 80 who will use a guild then leave once they're all set and go join a popular faction.