Sage BT, BIDS costs

nemeritz
nemeritz Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2011 in Wizard
I know its costs 30PoF to get one of those good skills but the skills you get from PoF are random. I was wondering how much it would cost to buy just BIDS or BT from a player.
Post edited by nemeritz on

Comments

• HarmOwnie - Dreamweaver
    HarmOwnie - Dreamweaver Posts: 574 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    well pages of fate are around 300k here on DW = 1 book ~9mil

BIDS book is selling for 30-35mil
    BT MS book for 25 mil
    FoW and GS for 7mil

so i guess it is the best to do the cube and trying to get the book by yourself unless y ou are superrich and have to have the skill fast

greetz harm0wnie
  • HardToThink - Lost City
    HardToThink - Lost City Posts: 967 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    well pages of fate are around 300k here on DW = 1 book ~9mil

BIDS book is selling for 30-35mil
    BT MS book for 25 mil
    FoW and GS for 7mil

so i guess it is the best to do the cube and trying to get the book by yourself unless y ou are superrich and have to have the skill fast

greetz harm0wnie

Um wowwwww
    20-25m for sage bids on lc
    8-12mm for sage MS and BT
    3-5m for FoW and GS x.x
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
    [SIGPIC]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/25yzm05jpg.png/[/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/HardToYawn?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    If pages of fate are plentiful, its better to buy 450 of them, roll the dice, sell off the losers, etc. What I did on sanctuary, and got all 3.

My guess is that they are not, especially with everyone and their mother rolling a sin alt, so your server might be what arch was like. Here's what I did.

"!@WTB PAGES OF FATE, 1M EACH"

Gaaraa: "really!??!?!?!

BLOODMYSTIC: "yes, but theres a little catch"

Gaaraa: "what?"

BLOODMYSTIC:"first you have to take the pages down to cube, get sage bids, then I'll give you 30m"

Gaaraa: "ok, 1 sec"

5 minutes later, links sage bids. Mfer got it on the first try.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Nurfed_You - Harshlands
    Nurfed_You - Harshlands Posts: 754 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    On Harshlands
    BIDS:20-25mil
    BT:11-15mil
    MS:11-15mil
    GS:5-9mil
    FoW:I dropped it in pvp and no one would even pick it up. Damn skill is so hard to get rid of
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    On Harshlands
    FoW:I dropped it in pvp and no one would even pick it up. Damn skill is so hard to get rid of

I think I have 2 in addition to the one I learned, lol. But noone picking it up? That says it all.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Kywe - Harshlands
    Kywe - Harshlands Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    On Harshlands

what she said.
    i made my bids with pages. spend 10mil only.. but before get it, i got alot of FoW lool
  • MageFizban - Lost City
    MageFizban - Lost City Posts: 1,158 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    On Harshlands

That's hilarious. I doubt anyone would pick up blazing arrow if I dropped it in pk. Well actually I lied. I'm sure a blue name would pick it up. They pick up ALL pk drops -- arrows included. Damn cockroaches.
This discussion has been closed.