Archosaur's PvP'ers Club

Proski - Archosaur
Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
edited April 2011 in Etherblade (West)
http://archosaur.mmoguildsites.com/

everything you need to know is on the front page. its open registration and everybody is free to register even if you aren't on the invitation list

if your current guild uses mmoguildsites.com and is on the invitation list, please provide the url to your website here and I can add you as an alliance so your members can view and write on the club's forums without having to have to register.

invitations:
nemesis
immunity
rescind
deeznuts
phoenix
wallace
valorian
treason
mythical
darkside
ascend
junkies
endgame

no flaming/distasteful trolling/instigating - the site is merely a resource to help unite our server for some good wholesome PVP and provide details to events that anybody is free to host.

sidenote: all leaders of factions on the invitation list are please asked to register as members so I can give high access to. there is a section on the forums dedicated to leaders only so you'll need privileges.

:EDIT: the first tournament has already been hosted. Read the *OFFICIAL* Tournament section of the website for details. Here is a picture of what it will be: http://img17.imageshack.us/f/ffatournament.png/

yep.. the classic, RUMBLE AT CROMAGNON VILLAGE!
Post edited by Proski - Archosaur on

Comments

• KataMyst - Archosaur
    KataMyst - Archosaur Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    NPC tourneys or no go.

<3 to Proski.
  • LexiXNicole - Archosaur
    LexiXNicole - Archosaur Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    hey so i kinda dnt understand this only ppl un those facctions can apply
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    no, he's saying that those factions use the same site for their faction websites that the club uses, so they don't have to register with the website before "applying". Other factions can join, but if they don't use mmoguildsites, they have to register with them before they can join.

I think that's what he intended, not sure if I am saying clearly though.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited April 2011
    everyone is free to apply lexi. the invitation list is just to help guilds with bigger numbers get more of their members on the site than having each of their 150 sign up
  • AgentPotato - Archosaur
    AgentPotato - Archosaur Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Proski... bro...

Bro....

Just... bro...
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited April 2011
    I tread in deep water

LIKE A BAWSS