GENDER CHANGE Item[pls leave a comment]

vandain
vandain Posts: 2 Arc User
edited April 2011 in Suggestion Box
An Ingame item thats purchasable via botique and can be obtained through DQ points that allows a player to change thier characters Gender on certain conditions[no effect on veno/Barb/married people].

I have long been wanting such an item due to the time and effert spent on my main toon and it not being the gender i want b:surrender

Please leave a comment and feel free to add to this suggestion.

Misty_Haze out.b:cool
Post edited by vandain on

Comments

• BarbLord - Raging Tide
    BarbLord - Raging Tide Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Has been suggested before and it won't happen
    Just think about the gender of your char properly before making it and it should be no problem,
    Besides nowadays with hypers you can level so fast it shouldn't matter that much if you need to you can always save up coins and get a new char same class but different gender you won't be a hyper noob either since you already leveled that class once
  • vandain
    vandain Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I have spent money on this toon, and have upgraded storage slots both safe and inv, bound gear and other similar items. even if i could rustle up enough $$$ for hypers and leech to my current lvl, there is Rep, attendance rings and gear that can't be replaced b:cry

^
    The purpose of this suggestion
    It would be nice to skip the drama of all that work, $$$ which as a UNI student i cannot afford otherwise i would just have leeched a toon and thought no more of this....b:surrender
  • EmeryFlower - Dreamweaver
    EmeryFlower - Dreamweaver Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    vandain wrote: »
    I have long been wanting such an item due to the time and effert spent on my main toon and it not being the gender i want b:surrender

If you didn't want that gender, why did you choose it in the first place? o_O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Happily forum married to Zannie again. >:O Haters gonna hate
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    If you didn't want that gender, why did you choose it in the first place? o_O

Homosexuality is a choice if you get my drift. *nudge nudge*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • Ostina - Raging Tide
    Ostina - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    This is better idea for PWI to earn their money then selling in boutique that should be ingame items only. BTW this was my sisters toon and she gave it to me when she quited. I want to change gender too.
  • MoonlightSan - Lost City
    MoonlightSan - Lost City Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    vandain wrote: »
    An Ingame item thats purchasable via botique and can be obtained through DQ points that allows a player to change thier characters Gender on certain conditions[no effect on veno/Barb/married people].

Please leave a comment and feel free to add to this suggestion.

Misty_Haze out.b:cool
    i agree with you! gender change would be a nice option! it should be a boutique item...like a special scroll for 15 gold?