Best Grind/ MOney

RamArch - Lost City
RamArch - Lost City Posts: 218 Arc User
edited April 2011 in Archer
For lvl 100s, what mobs drop nice DQ at a nice rate like spiders but even better?? Is there any!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by RamArch - Lost City on

Comments

• Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Goothes come closest (east of Avalanche Vilage). They drop less, but they drop mainly the highest DQs. Overall, they are still less than spiders, but have the advantage of not being camped by everybody else on the server.
  • RamArch - Lost City
    edited April 2011
    And our easiest way to make Money for this Level
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    And our easiest way to make Money for this Level

If this is a question, then I think the answer is merchanting.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    If this is a question, then I think the answer is merchanting.

If this is a question, then what is the answer?
    There is an answer to this one although it seems weird.
    It's a philosophical question. Think on those terms.
  • KedgeSniper - Lost City
    KedgeSniper - Lost City Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Best way to make money in game = Not "legal" b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Face the fear. Face a war. Face the world.
    Leeching CQ salary since 09'
    Many names, Common Faces.
  • KAZMOENEEK - Heavens Tear
    KAZMOENEEK - Heavens Tear Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I run my bh's on 3 lvl 100's so i merchant the items like subs/mirgaes and sell the extacy cards when i do get(i have gotten alot lol),My biggest money making deal in the game is farming hell/heaven herbs(devilwood,whiteberry,scented fungus,tiery herb,longen herb..the other herb that sells well are tuplips,butterfly,tigerear).I even undercut people on prices to sell out or have other merchants buy at my price because they want people to coem to them and not me.Ill also dip into buying cheap genie exp(if u see it at 15k each BUY IT and sell it for 20-25k undercutting still the others).If you see hell herbs for cheap and a good stack BUY THEM and sell for more profit.
    If i farm any mats(wich is rare now)i farm the mid mats to make subs with,farming herb/mats is just a habit i developed since the start of the game and i have routes by the tons and i have made tons of money jsut off herbs/mats,and i have showed plenty the routes i run..people gotta work you know.
    Also i have the best of both worlds because ill sell gold too as well if it is high enough,i dont sell alot of gold but just enough if i need something or just to store coin in my bank because of the alts demand alot at times..plus im married i have to take care of wifeyb:dirty

alot of people these days just dont know how much money the map itself can provide you with because they are so tied up in the cash shop and never really played the game as a game..thats what makes the vets so different than the new bloods of today.

peace!
  • RamArch - Lost City
    edited April 2011
    Pm me Some routes!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Genehoang - Lost City
    Genehoang - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I often get my coins from TT and NV runs, sometimes buying cheap molds to make the gear and sell also yield a little profit b:pleased