Comments

• Kittyredeyes - Lost City
    Kittyredeyes - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    lolb:chuckle
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Please keep this thread alive. I hadn't seen it for a few weeks i guess and just chuckled at the memory of it once again.

Laughs are so hard to come by in these troubled times . . . .
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Fiorrello_ - Raging Tide
    Fiorrello_ - Raging Tide Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    mr. mystic
    i have a scooter that i ride whenever i'm feeling troubled, no matter how bad my day has been whenever i get on it and ride out on forgotten back roads all of my worries just melt away.

if you are hurting for laughs then i would suggest visiting a local restaurant or cafe. some of the people you will meet there are just ordinary folks like ourselves and are more then willing to have a good conversation. especially older gentleman and ladies, and who knows, if you don't stop to collect the stories they have to tell then they might just be lost and the world will be missing out because of it.

tl;dr the world is full of wonder, you just have to be willing to look for it.
    patience is a virtue
This discussion has been closed.