TW Archive and Discussion Thread

Comments

• Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    this is clearly a ploy, because everyone knows Kylin and Catalyst have been allied since the map reset.
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    kylin's relocating!
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    LordPangu - Harshlands Posts: 413 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Thats rather interesting, so a possible Catalyst move might be to provoke Kylin into attacking them with other strong factions, protect Dreamweaver and next week City of lost or simply prove something to the server. Regardless, interesting move b:cool
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • tfi3f
    tfi3f Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I think I need to join Ky so I could look a bit more important...sometimes I feel really left out b:bye
    Valhalla disband. That is all \o/

"The thing about winners is... they get to write the history books, and they get to analyze everything from high atop their winner's perch.

Doesn't matter what the circumstances are." -- Burnout, Harshlands, Wizard.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Well, there you have it. As of Oct 13th, every TW faction of HL has attacked Kylin since map reset.

The Tunnel Snakes have decided to start charging mercenary fees. b:cool
    Thats rather interesting, so a possible Catalyst move might be to provoke Kylin into attacking them with other strong factions, protect Dreamweaver and next week City of lost or simply prove something to the server. Regardless, interesting move b:cool

Nah I think Barba just likes Crimson. At this point it was either kill the scrub guilds, kill Crimson or kill us, so it's not too surprising. A lot of us sort of expected this.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    Paigrande - Harshlands Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    There are alot of possible reasons why Catalyst would attack Kylin right now, Im curious to know why cuz if they are looking for fun TWs, attacking Kylin right now definitely wont bring em that. Maybe trying to protect their level 2 lands might be a strong reason though... anyways, Im sure TWing against Catalyst is still pretty far away from happening :P
    (\__/)
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Maybe trying to protect their level 2 lands might be a strong reason though...

Someone just hit the nail on the head.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Though I somehow doubt they'll stop bidding us after they take King's Feast next week.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • tfi3f
    edited October 2011
    Ky might have a good chance of beating Cata. Cata claims ([citation needed]) that they have 20-30 max for TW. If they don't suddenly get 50+ for KY war, they could lose.

"The thing about winners is... they get to write the history books, and they get to analyze everything from high atop their winner's perch.

• Longknife - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    tfi3f wrote: »
    Ky might have a good chance of beating Cata. Cata claims ([citation needed]) that they have 20-30 max for TW. If they don't suddenly get 50+ for KY war, they could lose.

Which on that point, I do call BS.

Look, I'm willing to believe Cata might only have 40-50 for the first war, or for the first war AFTER we lose in the first war, but the moment we show that we stand a fighting chance? The moment wars breach the 1 hour mark? You better believe they'd all actually sign up and attend.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    Lutirica - Harshlands Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Its always interesting to see how everyone thinks catalyst is unable to be killed. GOD WTF CANT YOU GUYS EVER USE YOUR HEADS AND INSTED OF JUST RUNNING INTO THE TW WITH NO HOPE DO SOMETHING.
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    Its always interesting to see how everyone thinks catalyst is unable to be killed. GOD WTF CANT YOU GUYS EVER USE YOUR HEADS AND INSTED OF JUST RUNNING INTO THE TW WITH NO HOPE DO SOMETHING.

Lutirica is a genius, EVERYBODY listen to him........ or her.
    (\__/)
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Or it?
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    Lutirica is a genius, EVERYBODY listen to him........ or her.

No im not a genius. No im not a girl and at least i dont show any fear like the rest of this sad sad server and its very sad people.
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    No im not a genius. No im not a girl and at least i dont show any fear like the rest of this sad sad server and its very sad people.

C'mon EVERYBODY knows about ur bravery :)
    (\__/)
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    C'mon EVERYBODY knows about ur bravery :)

Sorry if i dont take what you say seriously.
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    Sorry if i dont take what you say seriously.

b:worried really? Good for u.
    (\__/)
  • tfi3f
    edited October 2011
    Yea, it's also likely that they'll get their attendance up: Ky is not Val in the end trolololololol b:laugh

• Longknife - Harshlands
    edited October 2011

Not saying they're impossible to be killed.

I just think it doesn't make any sense to claim that Cata can only pull 30-50 people in TW. The moment they get a fun and interesting TW, their attendance will spike. Common sense.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    Not saying they're impossible to be killed.

I just think it doesn't make any sense to claim that Cata can only pull 30-50 people in TW. The moment they get a fun and interesting TW, their attendance will spike. Common sense.

I get what your saying but the point is what are you building your characters for. Yes for sure if tws get good more catalyst will come. But why not try your hardest win or lose.

Lose in 20 mins or 3 hours 50 times its all for fun and keep doing it might produce results. If you fight and lose you might of learned something you havent yet to learn. Might of found a weakness that wasnt there before.

If more come then you will be the better for making more of them come. Because if they need to call for more help then you made an impact. It shows in pvp and tw is the same people.

They lose a tw it wont be long before they have a full 80 but all im saying is try not matter the cost or the outcome.
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    I get what your saying but the point is what are you building your characters for. Yes for sure if tws get good more catalyst will come. But why not try your hardest win or lose.

Lose in 20 mins or 3 hours 50 times its all for fun and keep doing it might produce results. If you fight and lose you might of learned something you havent yet to learn. Might of found a weakness that wasnt there before.

If more come then you will be the better for making more of them come. Because if they need to call for more help then you made an impact. It shows in pvp and tw is the same people.

They lose a tw it wont be long before they have a full 80 but all im saying is try not matter the cost or the outcome.

What does their attendance have to do with how hard we'd try?

You're reading way too far into things. All I was saying is I find the "we only have 30 people" statement stupid and pointless because that obviously won't be the case when a real war is at their door instead of a crystal sprint.

We'd try regardless of the circumstances.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    What does their attendance have to do with how hard we'd try?

You're reading way too far into things. All I was saying is I find the "we only have 30 people" statement stupid and pointless because that obviously won't be the case when a real war is at their door instead of a crystal sprint.

We'd try regardless of the circumstances.

30 people ouch well best of luck with that. To bad you couldnt get more people but thats always the problem with this game everyone thinks that they can be a good leader so we have 100000+ factions wanting the people.

Well then it could be said kylin doesnt have the people to fight the waves that are coming. Doesnt help that they know whats coming. Spy's highly over rated.
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    But why not try your hardest win or lose.

Who said that's not what we are going to do? It's what we have been doing and nothing needs to change.
  • tfi3f
    edited October 2011
    I don't even...

• Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    Who said that's not what we are going to do? It's what we have been doing and nothing needs to change.

Well the way everyone was talking half of kylin was craping itself when they saw that they were being attacked. Wasnt saying that there wasnt going to be some going. Maybe everyones getting worked up over nothing.

But you know as i do that there are some that will make some excuse not to go to that tw. Those are mostly the people im talking about.
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    But you know as i do that there are some that will make some excuse not to go to that tw. Those are mostly the people im talking about.

If we don't attend this week's Cata war, there'll be reasons for it, but I wouldn't call them excuses. We do have about 40 R9s from another faction we have to deal with atm, we don't need 30 more. Unfortunately, both wars are on the same day, because I want to see how we'd do against Cata. When it's 1v1 war and we don't try, then you can start judging us.
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    If we don't attend this week's Cata war, there'll be reasons for it, but I wouldn't call them excuses. We do have about 40 R9s from another faction we have to deal with atm, we don't need 30 more. Unfortunately, both wars are on the same day, because I want to see how we'd do against Cata. When it's 1v1 war and we don't try, then you can start judging us.

I didnt mean the whole faction not showing i mean certain people. As in 1-20 not fighting in the catalyst war because they are to scared of them.
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I didnt mean the whole faction not showing i mean certain people. As in 1-20 not fighting in the catalyst war because they are to scared of them.

You think people in this game are scared of a couple kids with pixels who spent too much time/money on a game that's worth at most $100 over a couple years? LOL.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    Garaver - Harshlands Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    You think people in this game are scared of a couple kids with pixels who spent too much time/money on a game that's worth at most $100 over a couple years? LOL.

I am, they scare the shet out of me!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Semi-quit the game, I'm very busy nowadays
    -Former member of Kylin
    -Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte