TW Archive and Discussion Thread

Comments

• Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    No one gives a shiet about catalyst b:surrender
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    LordPangu - Harshlands Posts: 413 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    You and Crimson should probably attack Catalyst. What's gonna happen to those "fun TW's" once Crimson is gone? (and is a 1 hour TW even count as fun?) But I know it probably won't happen b/c you guys are too interested in killing each other off.

You have a point but despite Catalyst being the most powerful guild on the server, due the number of ppl that I "think" would attend TW (actives), I doubt they would be able to sucessfuly defend two lands from the possible number2 and number3 guild on the server (TW wise). Then they would be left with no choice other than take on one of the factions at time and roll them anyway, at this point the fun from any of the three sides would be non-existent (this is merely an assumption, any reply would be welcome)
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    You and Crimson should probably attack Catalyst. What's gonna happen to those "fun TW's" once Crimson is gone? (and is a 1 hour TW even count as fun?) But I know it probably won't happen b/c you guys are too interested in killing each other off.

Why in the hell would we want to team up with Crimson after all this lol. Who cares what happens when Crimson is gone, that's still months away.
  • VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Why in the hell would we want to team up with Crimson after all this lol. Who cares what happens when Crimson is gone, that's still months away.

Cata alts are the only reason Crimson will be wiped off the map, right?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited August 2011
    Cata alts are the only reason Crimson will be wiped off the map, right?

What is Kylin without the Catalyst alts that are 1/10 of the TW formation? Nothing.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    What is Kylin without the Catalyst alts that are 1/10 of the TW formation? Nothing.

Cata should put their alts in Crimson instead to even up the TW's. It's mostly a faceroll for Kylin atm.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
    edited August 2011
    think crimson has a few of the good insanity peeps attending theior TW's, even though i havent seem them on lately, prolly bcuz of stacks on insanity.

edited August 2011

Kylin is such a scrub faction. Crimson deserves to win. They are family!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited August 2011
    Kylin is such a scrub faction. Crimson deserves to win. They are family!

I apply to the family on my Sin and my app got deleted b:cry.
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Cata should put their alts in Crimson instead to even up the TW's. It's mostly a faceroll for Kylin atm.
    I spent an hour and a half last week facerolling.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited August 2011

1/13 (I do the formations)
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    edited August 2011

If everything continues at the same pace. That will be in 9 weeks. (But it won't cause Crimson will ***** themselves out to the server to save them first). Bring this up in 10 weeks please.
  • Nyxyo - Harshlands
    Nyxyo - Harshlands Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    crimson won't disband because lose lands ..tw is fun to have but lose land means nothing unlike....hmm....other guilds

also 90 min tw doesnt mean kylin is all that much better...with bit a luck will even the dmg power and things will change

and grats emo for jumping from 101 to 103 in few days...now i wait a speech from you about what is fair and correct in game ..those dragons in fc must drop a lot of exp orbb:laugh

ps i was joking is nothing i expect really from you....save speech for enxt week when you prolly gonna be 105b:bye
  • Desiree - Harshlands
    Desiree - Harshlands Posts: 635 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    ps i was joking is nothing i expect really from you....save speech for enxt week when you prolly gonna be 105b:bye

Why are you lvl 103? Is 101 stealth not suffice? Are you that afraid of being seen by others?

On a side note, the Crimson I see today is vastly different from the Crimson that I respected and saw as a family long ago.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited August 2011
    Asking a Sin to fight while can't force stealth or another can see them coming? That's madness.
    edited August 2011
    crimson won't disband because lose lands ..tw is fun to have but lose land means nothing unlike....hmm....other guilds

also 90 min tw doesnt mean kylin is all that much better...with bit a luck will even the dmg power and things will change

and grats emo for jumping from 101 to 103 in few days...now i wait a speech from you about what is fair and correct in game ..those dragons in fc must drop a lot of exp orbb:laugh

Can I have your autograph?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zorothustra - Harshlands
    Zorothustra - Harshlands Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Why are you lvl 103? Is 101 stealth not suffice? Are you that afraid of being seen by others?

On a side note, the Crimson I see today is vastly different from the Crimson that I respected and saw as a family long ago.

The Crimson "family" reminds me of a Orphanage or Foster-home. It contains 'Orphans' (Those people whose factions broke up/disbanded), 'Delinquents' (Those people who no other faction wants) and the 'Institutionalized ' (Those people who joined Crimson so long ago that they wouldn't be able to survive the game if they left)

and like every good Orphanage/Foster-Home it was a over-bearing abusive housekeeper.

How you doin' Crimson?
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Who the balls put a chimp in charge of the TW bids this week
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Zorothustra - Harshlands
    Zorothustra - Harshlands Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Who the balls put a chimp in charge of the TW bids this week

What are the bids for this week?
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/5848/twmap852011.png

1. omg. Catalyst got stacked...sort of.
    2. omd. More Kylin and Crimson wars.
    3. why u no bid, Insanity/Valhalla/Mayhem?
    4. SupremoS/DisOrdeR/Sacrament seem to like stacking with Cata for some reason.
    5. This week is on drugs, man. Should be some decent vids.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Vasilisk - Harshlands
    Vasilisk - Harshlands Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited August 2011

Yeeees.... and Kylin I see today is vastly different from the Kylin that I respected 2 yeas ago. It was star of server, core of stability and honor. Now it's just bunch of alt and bored ppl - one of over9000 others. So... everything can change.
  • Nyxyo - Harshlands
    edited August 2011

i was under impression that you are to pro to ask such...questions...i was wrong i am sryb:surrender

and crimson really can live with out land or your respectb:bye
    edited August 2011
    I think ur starting to take it serious. Calm down and dont be so mad b:kiss

edited August 2011
    i was under impression that you are to pro to ask such...questions...i was wrong i am sryb:surrender

and crimson really can live with out land or your respectb:bye

The Honey Badger don't give a shet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    *Grabs pop-corn*
    still funny to read, but you cant beat that troll
    http://www.youtube.com/user/The7r0LL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    Okopogo - Harshlands Posts: 751 Arc User
    edited August 2011
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I tried with 1080 HP, but it looks my screen is to much little ^^
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwmU3HhP40o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    edited August 2011
    Saturday's war - watch me fail miserably at being a non-cata cleric for the first time ever.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56Bg4_Rl6U8

Sunday's war
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9lz7q2OX5I
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    KY wars were Saturday and Sunday, Try. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Nyxyo - Harshlands
    edited August 2011
    i only watched "friday" war but i must say u did pretty good and i loved the music was with out a doubt perfect... dd cleric team is bit different and u gonna be much better in few wars..just need little practiceb:victory
    also i hate when ppl don't listen i told the sins like 1 million times to never attempt kill you or prelude but they still chose to die for nothing instead killing rest of clericsb:shutup