TW Archive and Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Woneo - Lothranis
    Woneo - Lothranis Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    not because you were denied by us you need to be butthurt b:chuckle
    1+2) Our leader, even if some will say I have wrong, listend to every ppl that have an idea. he is ready to help at every problem, you cant know him because dia/neo/emo (main trolls) said that

3) Osef
    Hey now, lets be nice. I dont like how dia and emo are being fail trolls on crimson when they have no business doing so. The last time I spoke to\about ash was on his birthday. The only thing I have to do with crimson now is tw against them twice a week, try to keep this in a positive spirit and such. Also, I don't believe I have said one negative thing about crimson sicne everyone started hating on them about 30 pages back.

I am not affiliated with crimson anymore, I actually respect your leaders for being able to hold it up in a decent manner for as long as they have, I enjoyed the time I had in crimson and now I'm done with it, moved on. I wont go back on your forums talking copious amounts of **** or come here attempting to troll anyone anymore. Since my sin was banned from these forums I have noticed how ****ty these forums really are, and how terrible most people are on it that post here. There are some people that make me chuckle but most of it is people attempting to troll other people who have no point in doing so.

What has Crimson ever done to us to make us respond in this manner? None. So there is no reason to start sh.it like what has been going on. My two cents. Probably the last time ill write something as long winded and as sloppily written as this, my ideas kind of just flow out so gtfo.
  • alkhemist
    alkhemist Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I took a giant **** this morning, Last nights Thai food decided to rear its ugly head....but that was more enjoyable then reading what these forums have become...

I'm also sad that I didn't get a mention on dral's rant about the people trying to destroy Crimson :(
    IGN: Alchemist
    Class: Champion
    Guild: Einherjar

'All the Einheriar fight in Odin's courts every day; they choose the slain and ride from battle; then they sit more at peace together.'
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/7852/twmap7162011.png

1. First off, forgive there being no discussion post this week.
    2. And lets ignore the KY+Crim drama for now and go straight to #3.
    3. TROLLOLOLOL. VALALALA IS OFF THE MAP.
    4. They also formed an alliance with AfterLlfe. Lulz.
    5. Deicide beat Omerta and is now back on the map.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    this just doesn't add up an i getting the feeling this topic become a special olympics....everybody runs but nobody win...

Umm people actually win in the special Olympics and I'm sure all the handicapped Olympians are pretty
    offended by your ignorance.

i am out lol .... kylin lose =>kylin is best
    kylin win =>kylin is best
    It's more like

Kylin lose=> we make a thread on our forum, watch the TW video, everyone contribute to what went wrong, go over our weakness, adjust our strategy, and make sure we don't make the same mistakes next TW.

Crimson lose=> Ashez rage at people on vent for not executing his ingenious plan of "Push B no matter what" well enough, people pretend that TW didn't even happen and don't even bother making a TW video.
  • keripo
    keripo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    PWI TW 2011-07-16 Crimson-DisOrdeR vs Kylin
    Perfect World International Harshland Territory War - Crimson vs Kylin 2011-07-16 for Hidden Orchid, followed by DisOrdeR vs Kylin 2011-07-16 for Wraith Swamp. Capture by starlightzz, lvl 101 demon venomancer. Background music is Gundam 00 insert song "Unlimited Sky" by Tommy heavenly6.

Something happened with Crimson's defence as TW ended unexpectedly early. Most likely they full-guild-zerg'd Lane B and left no-one at base to defend, resulting in an easy win for Kylin.

Disappointingly short TW, oh well.

~Keripo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Why make vids of either war? Nothing worth showing.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Woneo - Lothranis
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Why make vids of either war? Nothing worth showing.

Pretty much this. I went over my recording and only saw about 2 minutes worth of **** to show.
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    The part where starlightzz drops down on top of about 20 Crimson and unloads Parasitic Nova uncontested was definitely worth showing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I got fury reflecting dragons onto himself and quickly dying. Other than that, pretty boring. I'm just deleting the footage.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I just went 9/4/11 on Leona and carried the game...with 0 ap and 82 attack damage. How is that even possible? I think the LoL playerbase is slowly getting worse. I'm totally going back to HoN.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Raigata - Harshlands
    Raigata - Harshlands Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    you QQ when you lose, you QQ when you win, when are you lot going to grow a pair and act your age, because ive seen children act far more mature thing you lot when they don't get their own way, but even then I can't see the logic to your QQing.
    b:angry let destruction reign supreame b:angry
  • Xulin - Harshlands
    Xulin - Harshlands Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Since when is 9/4/11 carrying? Need to get on my level!!! *dances*
  • Dezto - Harshlands
    Dezto - Harshlands Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options

He is being completely serious about dancing:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLKNsI58H9k
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited July 2011
    Options
    you QQ when you lose, you QQ when you win, when are you lot going to grow a pair and act your age, because ive seen children act far more mature thing you lot when they don't get their own way, but even then I can't see the logic to your QQing.

Don't say "you lot."

It sounds so outrageously british, gov'na.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Raigata - Harshlands
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Don't say "you lot."

It sounds so outrageously british, gov'na.

firstly I'm welsh so I highly doubt I'll sound British, Secondly I don't think any British person has use the word gov'na since the late 1800's so yea you need to update you'r list of stereotypes mate.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited July 2011
    Options
    firstly I'm welsh so I highly doubt I'll sound British, Secondly I don't think any British person has use the word gov'na since the late 1800's so yea you need to update you'r list of stereotypes mate.

Lol you said mate.

So typical british.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Dezto - Harshlands
    Dezto - Harshlands Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options

So, let me get this straight.

You are QQing about people QQing? Then calling people that QQ children.. oh gotcha.
  • Raigata - Harshlands
    edited July 2011
    Options
    So, let me get this straight.

You are QQing about people QQing? Then calling people that QQ children.. oh gotcha.

nah that was an observation and a question if it was a QQ it would have more ' b:angry '

in the message lol
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options

Crimson lose=> Ashez rage at people on vent for not executing his ingenious plan of "Push B no matter what" well enough, people pretend that TW didn't even happen and don't even bother making a TW video.

Not really, he always do a debrief after all win/loose to say what he noticed during the war and we can improve it... like some BM were flying.
    He's not really raging, but when I heard some stuff about ppl did, that was a bit... eh... b:shutup

@Neo, My bad, you have right b:surrender
    I'm sorry about that, but I said your name because you stay much with Emo...so I though you have the same opinion
    I never said dio because I know he's not like dia, and by far.
    See you at the next TW b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Raigata - Harshlands
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Lol you said mate.

So typical british.

lol well I could reply in Welsh but there are 2 slight problems with that, 1 you wouldn't understand and 2 your lack of knowledge on casual dialect would still consider Welsh as being far to British. but hey not everyone can have some common sense guess your one of the unlucky few.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Guys, seriously...make your own thread for this ****. After like eighty pages of the same thing, it's kinda like beating a dead horse at this point.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• Longknife - Harshlands
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Guys, seriously...make your own thread for this ****. After like eighty pages of the same thing, it's kinda like beating a dead horse at this point.

Eoria ****, the men are having a conversation about how outrageously british Raigata is.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Eoria ****, the men are having a conversation about how outrageously british Raigata is.

You know what I'm referring to, Longie. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• Woneo - Lothranis
    edited July 2011
    Options
    What kind of horse was it?

And ofcourse dral, the ky vs crim tw's are the most fun thing for me in this game at the moment, and I finally got my fraps to work... We just need a tee dubs were I can get some decent footageb:cute
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options

Was j/k, you can't really "carry" in LoL. b:sad You can be farmed as **** as Vayne and still not be able to 1 v 3. I got 90% of those kills during laning on a **** singed. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    edited July 2011
    Options
    What kind of horse was it?

And ofcourse dral, the ky vs crim tw's are the most fun thing for me in this game at the moment, and I finally got my fraps to work... We just need a tee dubs were I can get some decent footageb:cute

My Fraps or PWi is broke :<
    I'm waiting my new comp to make videos back >.>
    and yeah, the TWs are fun =D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Why we no discuss Afterlalala?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options

Bc apparently, talking about the same thing for the last 80 pages is far more interesting
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    edited July 2011
    Options

to say what? they wont attack Catalyst
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Woneo - Lothranis
    edited July 2011
    Options
    As pathetic as it is, it is the best thing both parties could have done at that point in time