running & casting!!

theresamarie
theresamarie Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2011 in Cleric
why is it that clerics run sooo slow??!!!! & slow at casting!any1 know??elves,i always thought,were not only gracefull but extremely fast at everything hey do,shooting,running,casting spells,etc,so why is it that pwi have made them soooooooo slow? also,why are they soooo squishy?????????/b:angryb:angryb:angryb:angryb:angry
Post edited by theresamarie on

Comments

• BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Clerics can run 4,8 Meters / Second that's about 100 meters in 21 secs,and they can keep run at that speed for hours.

Can you do that(In real life)?

b:chuckle b:laugh
    (lame thread)
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
  • SeaStorm - Heavens Tear
    SeaStorm - Heavens Tear Posts: 315 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    well....technically they're at the back of the squad with several "meat shields" in front of them so they don't have to worry about their defenses. That being said it's much easier with people that know how to play their characters and not a bunch of "who can steal aggro off who" players.

You can adjust your "squishiness" by using pdef ornaments and cape etc as you'll have a higher magical defense.

Speed wise unless you're going with people you've squaded, most people use all their speed skills to run ahead of the cleric. Before genies existed it wasn't this bad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Flickerfae - Sanctuary
    Flickerfae - Sanctuary Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Yeah, Holy Path is pretty much an assumed genie skill for clerics. Without it, we get left in the dust. b:surrender

Cleric casting is not slow. It's not as fast as a psychic, but that's psychic's schtick... fast casting. Try rolling a wizard... now that's slow casting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Ignoring my main for alts since early '09
  • Hydrogenus - Harshlands
    Hydrogenus - Harshlands Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    wow dude, you dont like it- dont play it.
  • Mekkhala - Lost City
    Mekkhala - Lost City Posts: 303 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Build your genie to have at least 2x recovery and enough vitality to holy path twice in a row.

Solved most of my issues.