Last Stand

Options
Evict - Heavens Tear
Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
edited April 2011 in Seeker
It's a useless. It's our self heal and anti-stun rolled into one, unusable package. The skill is only usable when HP is below 40%, which means after your charm has ticked, AND drains all your mana. I don't know about you guise, but when I PK on my Sin, I usually aim to stun/sleep/seal the target for as long as I can after their charm has ticked, rendering Last Stand completely useless.

Any thoughts?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
Post edited by Evict - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    The skill is only usable when HP is below 40%, which means after your charm has ticked, AND drains all your mana.

Really? If so, I'm not sure if you can even use it after the tick. You might have to wait till your HP is below 40% after the tick, since tick puts you back up to 100%. The draining all your mana is just dumb. Yeah... and it's only 6 seconds. Seekers are so f**Ked alone.
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Really? If so, I'm not sure if you can even use it after the tick. You might have to wait till your HP is below 40% after the tick, since tick puts you back up to 100%. The draining all your mana is just dumb. Yeah... and it's only 6 seconds. Seekers are so f**Ked alone.

Yeah, that's what I meant. We'd need to be hit for 50% HP, ticked, and smacked for another 60% HP before we can anti-stun/self heal. Chances are we're already stunned/slept or sealed at that point. Seekers are f**ked.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    Waterfal - Sanctuary Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    For the people who don't use charms it's not a problem b:surrender
    Also it seems nice for pve situations :) But yeh.. if you're charmed it's a waste xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the awesome sig :3

Characters:
    waterfal - lvl 90 demon ferrari veno
    Hazumi_chan - lvl 9x sage seeker
  • S/T/N - Dreamweaver
    S/T/N - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Are you sinners scared b:kissb:laughb:chuckleb:bye
  • supertroyman1
    supertroyman1 Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lol not all of us can afford to be charmed 24/7 in wich cass its not a waste and besides any heal is a good heal ijs
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2011
    Options
    For the people who don't use charms it's not a problem b:surrender
    Also it seems nice for pve situations :) But yeh.. if you're charmed it's a waste xD
    lol not all of us can afford to be charmed 24/7 in wich cass its not a waste and besides any heal is a good heal ijs

You two are missing the point. From a PvP standpoint, the skill serves absolutely no purpose. If you're uncharmed in open PK, there isn't much 6 seconds of anti stun can do for you. For people who are charmed though, instead of being a viable fix for Seekers, the skill is practically unusable as a charm will tick before you can use it, and if your target knows anything about anything, you'll be stunned for the time your charm is cooldown. Gettit?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • vristion
    vristion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Is all good..

I would say, 1 out of 5 sins I fight can actually time their stuns with flawless precision as it is, and even they end up leaving room for error... So finding that flaw in the right instance will be the challenge none the less..

I think the seekers true ace in the hole is the 79/tandomed with the 100 skill...we'll see.

Its easy to sit in forums and play text book PvPer....
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    You two are missing the point. From a PvP standpoint, the skill serves absolutely no purpose.

that's nice, but why should us uncharmed PvE players care? or maybe you should have posted this thread in the PvP forum...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • brent40
    brent40 Posts: 49
    edited April 2011
    Options
    that's nice, but why should us uncharmed PvE players care? or maybe you should have posted this thread in the PvP forum...

You have to keep in mind, there is still to this day a handfull of people that consider this game an actual PvP game... See they are still blind to the fact that class balance, gear balance, and who has the most money has ultimatelly forced this game to be moreless 90% PvE worthy.. the 10% PvP worth, isn't really worth debateing about.. because all it boils down to is well....who has the OP class...Who has rank/+/elite gear...who's close to a bitter divorce over the money they sunk into a silly game..

so yea... I kind of think of this handfull of people as the type that sat around debating that they had more GI-joes than the other kid.
  • Fleuri - Sanctuary
    Fleuri - Sanctuary Posts: 1,763 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I think you all will figure out how to use this skill way too soon for my comfort.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Are you sinners scared b:kissb:laughb:chuckleb:bye
    No, not really. Bring me a Seeker, even the one with 16k unbuffed hp on my server, and I will drop it like a rock on my BM.

Or maybe because this is the Seeker forum? Oh wow, he posted something about a Seeker skill on a Seeker forum, how dare him? No one asked you carebears to care or even reply to this thread. If you don't care, don't bother posting.
    brent40 wrote: »
    You have to keep in mind, there is still to this day a handfull of people that consider this game an actual PvP game... See they are still blind to the fact that class balance, gear balance, and who has the most money has ultimatelly forced this game to be moreless 90% PvE worthy.. the 10% PvP worth, isn't really worth debateing about.. because all it boils down to is well....who has the OP class...Who has rank/+/elite gear...who's close to a bitter divorce over the money they sunk into a silly game..

so yea... I kind of think of this handfull of people as the type that sat around debating that they had more GI-joes than the other kid.
    Yes, because the PvE aspect of this game is just so damn exciting. You are just on the edge of your seat doing the BHs over and over again day after day.
  • brent40
    brent40 Posts: 49
    edited April 2011
    Options

Yes, because the PvE aspect of this game is just so damn exciting. You are just on the edge of your seat doing the BHs over and over again day after day.

As much as I love PvP games, the PvE here is in fact far more exciteing than one shotting- or being one shotted over and over.....and well all over again...

TAB-shoot
    TAB- shoot
    TAB- shoot..

keep living in your pokemon trading card world.
  • Mendy__ - Sanctuary
    Mendy__ - Sanctuary Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    how can you say this is a useless skill?? xD

if used correctly it can buy you another charm tick in pvp... your charm is in cooldown and you are about to die? use last stand > IG :O OP

not only does it heal 40% hp... it purifys you, and is an anti stun....

im still missing how this is useless? even if you have a charm... your hp can still drop below 40%

edit: if you havent figured out how to survive after your charm has ticked (on any class) then you are dead either way... ijs
  • supertroyman1
    supertroyman1 Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    bragg bragg bragg no one cares. if ur taking this game seriously then ur atumatically fail.
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2011
    Options
    how can you say this is a useless skill?? xD

if used correctly it can buy you another charm tick in pvp... your charm is in cooldown and you are about to die? use last stand > IG :O OP

not only does it heal 40% hp... it purifys you, and is an anti stun....

im still missing how this is useless? even if you have a charm... your hp can still drop below 40%

edit: if you havent figured out how to survive after your charm has ticked (on any class) then you are dead either way... ijs

After your charm ticks, you need to wait until you're damaged for another 60% HP until you can anti-stun yourself. There is still a small window of opportunity to use this in small scale PK, but if Seekers are to be any bit viable in mass PK as I'm thinking they were, they need an anti-stun that's usable regardless of HP, doesn't drain all your mana points and have a 3 minute cooldown. Just sayin'.

bragg bragg bragg no one cares. if ur taking this game seriously then ur atumatically fail.

Shoo troll. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SilverCleric - Lost City
    SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    After your charm ticks, you need to wait until you're damaged for another 60% HP until you can anti-stun yourself. There is still a small window of opportunity to use this in small scale PK, but if Seekers are to be any bit viable in mass PK as I'm thinking they were, they need an anti-stun that's usable regardless of HP, doesn't drain all your mana points and have a 3 minute cooldown. Just sayin'.

Shoo troll. b:bye

They have Sage Unfether witch makes you immune to all stuns. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2011
    Options
    They have Sage Unfether witch makes you immune to all stuns. b:victory

Demon Seekers have it bad. Although you'd have to be mentally defective to choose Demon Seeker. >_>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SilverCleric - Lost City
    SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Demon Seekers have it bad. Although you'd have to be mentally defective to choose Demon Seeker. >_>

True, but most Seekers prefer sage anyway, since the stances have a higher chance of doing the status effect, The seekers mob debuffs increase the damage taken, Rock Splitting Cleave gets a 12 meter range if sage, Stalagstrike dose more damage, Heartseeker's change mobilization increases by 15%, Darkcloud Bolt has a 50% chance to interrupt channeling, Gemini Slash dose 2000 extra damage :O, Adrenal Numbness increases the def lvl by 3 making Seekers have 35 Def lvl max, Voidstep's stun duration increases.....

To sum it up Sage is a lot better than Demon, so I dough not many people are going to go demon anyway. b:chuckle

EDIT: I did not see that secret message there..... lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
  • HeavensRage - Raging Tide
    HeavensRage - Raging Tide Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options

That's what they get for choosing demon, the lot of idiots...
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    Waterfal - Sanctuary Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    You two are missing the point. From a PvP standpoint, the skill serves absolutely no purpose. If you're uncharmed in open PK, there isn't much 6 seconds of anti stun can do for you. For people who are charmed though, instead of being a viable fix for Seekers, the skill is practically unusable as a charm will tick before you can use it, and if your target knows anything about anything, you'll be stunned for the time your charm is cooldown. Gettit?

Oh I understand. Don't worry. Sure, if you're charmed it's useless. But pve-wise I still like the skill.
    And even if I go pk-mode I won't really use a charm anyway >.>"
    If I go pk it isn't because I want to kill people. It's because I want to fight people. Not everyone is charmed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the awesome sig :3

Characters:
    waterfal - lvl 90 demon ferrari veno
    Hazumi_chan - lvl 9x sage seeker
  • Eraldus - Sanctuary
    Eraldus - Sanctuary Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Spirit Charm/ Herb Yuanxao FTW...

Also, Last Stand is a life saver, stop hating
    Retired...