How is Perfect World's economy?

AZZbEE - Harshlands
AZZbEE - Harshlands Posts: 36 Arc User
edited April 2011 in General Discussion
Hey PWI. I don't wanna stir up anything, I just wanna know if it's worth playing again. I read about the Reputation Sale awhile back & I know alot of my friends quit playing.

So I'm wondering if the PWI economy is still active? I wanna sell my items & don't wanna wait 10 years for them to sell.

Also have they fixed the everyone having Rank 9 yet? I guess by adding rank10-15 or something?
Post edited by AZZbEE - Harshlands on

Comments

• SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    economy changes daily based on un-warned of changes, so it sucks today, but check back tomorrow.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary
    WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary Posts: 1,686 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    So I'm wondering if the PWI economy is still active? I wanna sell my items & don't wanna wait 10 years for them to sell.
    When was it inactive?b:puzzled

The PWI economy has never had a problem with being sluggish, but rather it's had the exact opposite problem and been over-heated and inflationary thanks to the never-ending sales.

So items have always sold quickly, unless, of course, you were asking absurd prices for them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PWI Merchanting Guides: warrenwolfy.wordpress.com
  • Tojop - Dreamweaver
    Tojop - Dreamweaver Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Ninja'd by Warren
  • /Hysteria/ - Dreamweaver
    /Hysteria/ - Dreamweaver Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    no worries the economy still blows as always, if you know what your doing when you merchant you cut yourself a nice peice of the pie, but yeah still blows for a majority of the player base
  • AZZbEE - Harshlands
    AZZbEE - Harshlands Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Yeah selling items has always been fast for me compared to other games. I just wasn't sure if enough people still played. So I figured I'd get a professional opinion.

Haha Warren. "never-ending sales" --- True that man.

Thanks everyone for taking the time to reply. gotta love PWI's community. b:victory
  • JugalateJudy - Dreamweaver
    JugalateJudy - Dreamweaver Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    -removed-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    English is not my native language. Deal with it.
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Also have they fixed the everyone having Rank 9 yet? I guess by adding rank10-15 or something?

Since nobody answered this part... no, no higher level gear added. Medals of glory have been removed from the Dragon Points system to combat an exploit, so Rank 9 is (at least temporarily) harder to get, though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga