Tokens of luck and diamond of dragon

Options
tidusadhaero1
tidusadhaero1 Posts: 3 Arc User
edited April 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hello, i'm new to PWI and I have a few of questions.

First, I have 375 tokens of luck, what's the best thing to do with them? how much are they now, how much will they be in a few weeks or so?

And secondly, what is an Diamond of the Dragon, I have no idea what it is, what it does, but most importantly,
how much is it?

Finally, Personal shops - What is the difference between "On sale" and "Items offered"

Thanks all for your help b:victory
Post edited by tidusadhaero1 on

Comments

• fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    First, I have 375 tokens of luck, what's the best thing to do with them?

There are many different things that can be obtained with the perfect tokens. Talk to any PW Boutique Agent and have a look through the items on the "Luck" page. Many people use them for items ranging from HP/MP food, Hyper Stones, Flawless shards etc. Fuzzy himself has a horrible addiction to the Teleport Stones. There is no single "best" thing to spend them on, however there are many useful things that can be had.

As to the price of tokens, that will fluctuate wildly depending on several factors. Fuzzy would also point out that their value will be slightly different depending on which server you call home so it is a bit difficult to accurately answer.

And secondly, what is an Diamond of the Dragon, I have no idea what it is, what it does, but most importantly,
    how much is it?

A Diamond of Dragon is a gem that can be imbued into either a weapon or a piece of armour for an added bonus of +1 defense level. Combine 3 of them and you can craft a Jade of Steady Defense gem at a Jewelcrafstman that has a +2 defense level bonus. The DoD gem is something that is sought after by players usually in the 100+ level range. Fuzzy knows it can make an excellent addition to any piece of gear once it is added to a socket, however, due to the cost of acquiring one, it is pointless to add one to anything outside of what you plan to wear at end-game.

Again, like the tokens, prices fluctuate depending on server and several other factors so the panda wouldn't guess at its current worth.

Finally, Personal shops - What is the difference between "On sale" and "Items offered"

The difference is the "on sale" items are one you can buy from the vendor, the "items offered" are the ones they will buy from you.

Fuzzy hopes this helps. b:thanks
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • tidusadhaero1
    tidusadhaero1 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Very good answer, thanks very much :)