quest for packs of 15-chips

RedBetty - Harshlands
RedBetty - Harshlands Posts: 172 Arc User
edited April 2011 in General Discussion
i demand it.
you guys promised it.
im NOT going to use autoclicker for 125.000 packs.
Post edited by RedBetty - Harshlands on

Comments

• Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    i demand it.
    you guys promised it.
    im NOT going to use autoclicker for 125.000 packs.

Pritty sure they didn't. Where did it say they did?
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • RedBetty - Harshlands
    edited April 2011
    Pritty sure they didn't. Where did it say they did?

during the last "rank" sale..saying that they will deal with the expansion first and getting the problem solved afterwards..well as usual they DIDNT fiy the problem itself, they just bypassed it with changed futre chippacks to 10..how sad. what a sad customer support.
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    during the last "rank" sale..saying that they will deal with the expansion first and getting the problem solved afterwards..well as usual they DIDNT fiy the problem itself, they just bypassed it with changed futre chippacks to 10..how sad. what a sad customer support.

Well, that means you don't need a quest for the 15 chip packs, as you can now buy 10 chip packs in bulk instead
    Woot problem solved
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • RedBetty - Harshlands
    edited April 2011
    Well, that means you don't need a quest for the 15 chip packs, as you can now buy 10 chip packs in bulk instead
    Woot problem solved

sure, if i find a taker for my 125k old packs on bank?!
  • Arshies - Sanctuary
    Arshies - Sanctuary Posts: 666 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    The sale packs from today is 10packs chips like the ones from tokens so i bet you can visit Misterious Merchant NPC and it will be able to open your chips.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Arshies - Sanctuary
  • RedBetty - Harshlands
    edited April 2011
    you didnt even read the topic name, did you?
  • RedBetty - Harshlands
    edited April 2011
    may i get an answer please? the thread was on page 2 or 3 by the time the pwi office opened.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    The packs that are available right now you can open in bulk. That is a huge improvement over the 15-packs. That is honestly one of the best responses PWI has ever had. It only took them like 5 months to figure out they were selling the wrong item.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • RedBetty - Harshlands
    edited April 2011
    not so ironic, friend of my old server ;)
    ehm..what would be harder? get us that promised option OR trade our old chippacks for a equal amount of new chip packs?
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    not so ironic, friend of my old server ;)
    ehm..what would be harder? get us that promised option OR trade our old chippacks for a equal amount of new chip packs?

Where did they "promise" an option for 15-chip packs? Let's see the quote.

If youre unwilling to use an autoclicker have some friends help or WC saying you want to trade 15-chip packs for the 10 chip version at some reasonable mark-up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • RedBetty - Harshlands
    edited April 2011
    i cant find it anymore, but i am sure it was Franky who said something about "after earthguard expansion".
  • armsrace
    armsrace Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    There won't ever be an option for 15 pack x bulk quest. Just accept that you misinterpreted what was said and bought that much packs at your own discertion.

/end thread.