2»

Comments

• _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    D: I was.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Azzazin - Dreamweaver
    Azzazin - Dreamweaver Posts: 502 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    You guys don't know anything yet ^_^;

KVB... try beating xCurse please, I'd love to see you try. Yes, I have done it; on a good day I can win about 1 in 3 of our fights, but it is always very very hard.

With the possible exception of a full geared r9 barb with +10 or better refines, nobody is harder to beat than endgame psychic fully geared.

Azzazin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Setting of the twilight moon; a late evening rendezvous from atop the
    city's lonely heights. With the dawn the city below springs into bustling
    activity, and I don my morning apparel. From on high, I watch the world.
  • BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Uhm excuse me does anyone ever tried this >>

Start with 399 Chi
    - Chill of Deep(+30 Attack Levels)
    - Triple Spark 35 meters away(Hoping that the Psy isn't looking your way)
    You have now 99 Chi
    - Inner Harmony(Gets 200 chi)
    You have now 299 Chi
    - Wolf Emblem to get over 300 Chi
    - Focus Mind(Optional)
    Now you can try something risky like Throw Knife to lower a bit target Hp without making his charm tick.But again,its risky because your target can activate AD.
    - Stun Tele
    You have now about 200 Chi
    - Headhunt(With Critical maybe?),before you triple spark worn off

Now you're saying that an arcane,even with +12 everything,can survive a +12 Dagger(Maybe a R9 with 20% of sacrificial strike),with a triple sparked headhunt and over 70 attack levels(Add about 35% chance of critical and maybe the sacrificial strike),?

No way
    O.o
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    D: I was.
    Silly fishieb:chuckle
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • Shurtgal - Heavens Tear
    Shurtgal - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    well.. i was talking abt jst pvp (as in duels, and not pk) :D, and also, i jst tested it out again on a lvl 101 r9 psy, and i asked him to put on ALL his buffs, including soul of retaliation... and i cld still teleport stun him. and i dnt knw how u get damage back if u tp, cz tp *does not give any damage at all, so theres NONE coming back at u*... if u get daeden nerves on b4 duel, and have focused mind on, u shld be ok... granted though, psys are the one class that gives me trbl to kill... (not in tw, in tw i jst stealth, AD, demon headhunt and ribstrike with maxed cod = dead psy ) b:victory.. but hey. this is jst how i play the game... every1s style is different b:pleased
  • Shurtgal - Heavens Tear
    Shurtgal - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    i love aps, yes, but i knw how to use my skills as much as i can ( comes frm getting frm 1-80 with jst questing and grind :P)
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    edited April 2011
    soulburn.

not soul of retaliation.

when they use soulburn on you, ANYTHING you do will do damage on you, depending on their soul force. For my case, the r9 psy I was messing around with had insane soulforce to do 5.3k damage on me when I did anything, even if it was buffs, or any genie skill.
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    You guys don't know anything yet ^_^;

KVB... try beating xCurse please, I'd love to see you try. Yes, I have done it; on a good day I can win about 1 in 3 of our fights, but it is always very very hard.

With the possible exception of a full geared r9 barb with +10 or better refines, nobody is harder to beat than endgame psychic fully geared.

Azzazin

There's a barb on Sanctuary. R9 everything except chest and legs are Nirvana G15.

There is a Vit stone in EVERY single socket, except there's to G11 or G12 garnets in his axes.

He's a pure tank build.

He has +12 on every piece of gear.

35k hp unbuffed in human form. 47k hp buffed in tiger form.

Try killing that. b:surrender
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    There's a barb on Sanctuary. R9 everything except chest and legs are Nirvana G15.

There is a Vit stone in EVERY single socket, except there's to G11 or G12 garnets in his axes.

He's a pure tank build.

He has +12 on every piece of gear.

35k hp unbuffed in human form. 47k hp buffed in tiger form.

Try killing that. b:surrender

Seen him. I nearly crapped myself when I did b:cold
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • Alondark - Heavens Tear
    Alondark - Heavens Tear Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Why does everyone complain about other classes Pychs are "easy to Kill". All you have to do is start out with full chi chill of deep> demon spark> inner harm> USE APOTH POT CALLED SUTRA ORB> and go to twn you can either aps the hell out of them or you can DPH it dont matter you are now immune to thier Soul of Vengeance reflection. Does anyone these days take advantage of apoth pots anymore......
  • /Jero/ - Archosaur
    /Jero/ - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Just as easlly the psy can pop an apot for immynty long enough so the demon sparked immune sin power go off tho
  • _Tsunami_ - Lost City
    _Tsunami_ - Lost City Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I have the same problem, most of the time i simply think "and now?". Well, maybe if you have the cash to buy it, get the lunar bow; from the stealth (whit 3 sparks + bar full) do 3 sparks ->wolf emplem->maze step->switch to heaven shatter and shoot-> once it proc (it remove the posivite buffs...hope it do in the first hits...) jump on the psy and kill him/her.

Are many steps but all quite fast, if you are lucky should take less than 10 seconds...so i may advice occult ice to not be attacked back by the psy and be killed.

Good luck.
  • Alondark - Heavens Tear
    Alondark - Heavens Tear Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Just as easlly the psy can pop an apot for immynty long enough so the demon sparked immune sin power go off tho

Well If you are worried that the pych may have a apoth pot as well just stun them seeing as how when stunned you cant use any apoth pots or pots period.
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Well If you are worried that the pych may have a apoth pot as well just stun them seeing as how when stunned you cant use any apoth pots or pots period.

Just make sure you don't open with stun or lolretaliation.
  • pyroatheist
    pyroatheist Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Several people have mentioned using a bow to purge the buffs, or purge the psychic buffs in some other way...but that doesnt work.

Taking any damage will trigger soul of stunning and soul of retaliation. After that, the psychic will have 3 buffs, soul of vengeance, soul of silence, and voodoo. The only removable buff is voodoo. Soul of vengeance and silence are non-removable, that means no bow procs, they stay on if you die, they stay on if you relog, they stay on if every veno in the game decides to purge you.

40k+ soulforce, these 2 non-removable buffs are going to be giving you a lot of problems, due to getting silenced every few hits from soul of silence, and receiving lots and lots of damage from soul of vengeance.
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    edited April 2011
    uh.. if you relog, you lose -all- of your buffs..
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    uh.. if you relog, you lose -all- of your buffs..

Psychics are special.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • TrueHarmony - Archosaur
    TrueHarmony - Archosaur Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Stealth----> follow them around for a few hours until they go afk or their buffs run off----> Spark----> Kill----> run away before they get back
    Yeah my sig doesn't match my name...i would say im being all clever and trying to confuse people...but im really just too lazy to make a new one
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KissMyAsss - Lost City
    KissMyAsss - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    There are two ways to do it.

Always have deaden nerves on - cod 2 spark in stealth and headhunt with r9 +12 daggers its anything from 12 to 36k dmg depending on crit and godstrike proc. They die you live. Or maze step and use an immunity pot-dead Psy. As for the 47k hp barb - with 3 spark and 4 aps with relentless courage i do 12k to 36k a second depends on crits and procs . Hell be dead in 3 to 5 sec even if his got a hp charm.
  • Galox - Heavens Tear
    Galox - Heavens Tear Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Don't you just love it when you say to a Sin "Your OP", they deny it, give them a Psychic and half will go shouting about how easy a Psy or *other class here* is to beat.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] b:victory
  • Firefeng - Dreamweaver
    Firefeng - Dreamweaver Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    That's because Sin is overpowered, and Sins don't want to be nerfed.

I certainly don't.
  • Artonie - Archosaur
    Artonie - Archosaur Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Why Not get a friend to break there buffs then there screwed
  • Waterscyth - Harshlands
    Waterscyth - Harshlands Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Stealth+double spark+innerharmony+HEADHUNT+lol repeatb:thanks
    Once there was an Assassin... He killed everyone. The End...
  • ImpulseZ - Raging Tide
    ImpulseZ - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Since EG update ... Psys are easy to kill for seeker. Soulburn? np, debuff return and psy kills himself. Silenced attacker? useless when used vortex or edged blur, aoe will continue, edged blur also while stunned (its a buff that deals damage to close targets). phys resist? np, seeker have really strong magic attacks too. All who wanted to hunt some psys, reroll a seeker now and have your fun with them =P

Sins OP? well ive seen many QQing when i started my Edged blur and used expel. they couldn't even damage me while they were dieing. And heavy armour with 30 def lvl buff is really not easy to kill ;)

i didnt level my mystic to 100 yet, but i think they are also really good fish-killers =)