Update me

preka
preka Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2011 in General Discussion
Hey, i was reading some news and i saw that *removed* or whatever is called , just announced a server merge and that got me thinking about pw-int.How are the things going? anything happened in the last 4 months? what would be a good server to start playing on again , with many guild fighting not just one "big boss" guild ( faction , i don't remember how it was called :) ) Any new server coming in the near future?

Comments

• Tricannon - Dreamweaver
    Tricannon - Dreamweaver Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    as far as i know there is no server merges as i have been seeing the population under the server at high alot during the day and dont seem them go below medium. also as for new servers it has been asked and shot down many times...there will be no new servers. as for which server to play on i cant say too much as idk if ur looking twoards pvp or pve while im also biased to Dreamweaver servers. anyways if u do come back wb and hope u have fun ^^
    If I sound like I hate you, please don't take it personally...chances are I actually do.
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    in the last 4 months, there have been 2 rep sales that spawned many rank 8/9 players into the game
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!