Starting the game ERROR

GeRy_Katina - Lost City
GeRy_Katina - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
edited April 2011 in Support Desk
I couldn`t play the game since 1 month or more, I redownloaded it and istalled it obviously, but when I want to play this happens:b:sad

*Appears a box saying that there is a new version available so I put Update Now

*No mather wich patch and different options I use it doesn`t work b:sadb:sad
*I confirm and it starts downloading the files..
But when the downloading reach: console cmd.txt it take some time and then this appears:

File download error Retry?? and then its all the same all the times..b:angry

I tried manual patch but the same happens.. I couldn`t play for 1 month or more believing that soon it would update... but I`m tired of waiting so could you help me? I already redownloaded it and istalled again..but it still doesn`t work...b:cry

thanks!
Post edited by GeRy_Katina - Lost City on

Comments

• GeBe - Lost City
    GeBe - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I have the same problem with u too GeRy..n i dont how to make it work !!! i try to find any solution in forum but i didnt find any specific solution...i tired to redownload it again, i did that like 5 times to download the pwi n redownload again but i still have same problem while patching it :

File download error

am using laptop to playing the pwi n my windows is Vista..

Pls help us to solve the problem if anyone could...
  • GeRy_Katina - Lost City
    GeRy_Katina - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I have Windows XP Professional, SP 2 ... I don`t think that is the problem because I used to play PWI in this computer some months ago! b:shockedb:shocked
  • GeBe - Lost City
    GeBe - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Now I can fix my problem gery...

from my experience i do to download the newest manual patch then i patch it n it works now gery !!!

meybe u should try what i do...i hope it will works...

coz if u still trying to automaticly update from the launcher u will get the same problem...