the wandering wolf returns, with muffins!

Options
Wolfenblood - Harshlands
Wolfenblood - Harshlands Posts: 125 Arc User
edited April 2011 in Dawnglory (EU)
hello dears! I have returned! I have still been fairly busy with my wanderings in portland, and I still have to worry about my bank and college stuffb.:shocked thankfully, I have some free time to do other marvelous things, lately, i have been on the mmo which shall not be named due to the rules stating I am not allowed to mention names. i have been creating a guild in this game and already have two good characters lined up for recruiting. this is an mmo that has no actual guild basis, so i have decided mine should be based wholly on the organization of other players. fear not, i will be wandering perfect world for a time and you can all either duel me or simply meditate and chat for a time. but try to forgive my absence, i have been fairly busy signing up for school.b:thanks
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

still wandering after all these years! ;)b:victory
Post edited by Wolfenblood - Harshlands on

Comments

• Wolfenblood - Harshlands
    edited March 2011
    Options
    The city of etherblade, a wondrous city nestled in the prodigious belly of a mountain, carved deep into this mountain like some glorious tattoo meant more for show than anything else. This wonderful city is the starting point for many an adventurer who seeks to restock their supplies for the cruel journey north, indeed I now make my way west and hope to use this city as my stocking point for the time being. This wonderful city that is held in the comforting grasp of the mountain, when I first saw this city, I felt more like calling it the mountain’s crown, due in part to the way it rose over the city much like the point on a crown rise over a sovereigns head. be sure to see this most glorious image of my trek across the realm of etherblade!

2011-03-3010-05-01.jpg
    (\__/)

edited March 2011
    Options
    after a certain point in time I made my way away from the wondrous city of etherblade and west toward the broken plains, these wonderful plains filled my heart full of the most black form of dread, as the powerful monsters that dwelled within this area were more than enough to destroy me.
    I traveled toward the magnificent windmills and took my repose there while trying to plan my destination for the next mile or so. For me the dangers of the road are very real, and just attempting to elude some of the foes in this region is no simple task. The fiends will often come at me via one of my blind spots and destroy me thusly. As I stood at the windmill, glowing cherry blossoms flew about, cavorting in the wind like faeries, and I took the time to hold an image of this wondrous but deadly region.
    As I ponder my route I also think of how much I have missed, zulu is gone from the annals of the harshlands history, crimson is most likely gone as well, in their place; a weaker less known but still notorious guild, more than one if I haven’t missed my guess.
    When I finally achieve level thirty I will, no doubt be hunted down by many a player killer who wants my blood, the blood for which I am so named, many may very well come to my aid but I do not see this happening anytime soon, what glorious battle awaits me at later levels! So now I take my time and relax my pace, for the land I am in is dangerous, but beauty shines all around me for the time being, like crystals in water the wonder is only enhanced by the dangers abound.
    be certain to gaze upon this moment as i have seen fit to portray it!

2011-03-3011-01-20.jpg
    (\__/)

• Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    May I suggest playing on full graphics? You seem to enjoy looking at random things in PW... Graphics and a higher resolution would help XD
    edited March 2011
    Options
    sorry but my computer is a low end one that does not process graphics very well.b:shocked as a result most of what i take out of the game has to be angled just so to look better.
    (\__/)

• chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Welcome back you! I was wondering where you went. b:pleased
    edited March 2011
    Options
    well I am prone to wandering in the real world as well as any other place, I hope to someday live in japan, in peace. of course thanks to the tsunami and the earthquake coupled with the nuclear meltdowns i must say it will be hard, as they haveimposed a no-fly zone over that wonderful country. so i must wait and attend college for the time being. this is a first for me and unfortunately trying to get a job is impossible for me so i hope my writing skill may soon blossom into a career whereas my habits of wandering would cost me work.b:shocked and i was never very good at following orders, it was never in my nature. soooo i decided to pursue a more individualistic career in life. this past time has been hectic and i am still waiting to for a response from the community college, then hopefuly i will at long last be able to transfer to the university. pray for my life long pursuit of happieness!b:victory really! your support helps.
    (\__/)

• VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Hello Wolf. It is just marvelous to see you appear on a sun filled day like today once again!

Hello Shelly, I see that you are supporting Wolf's thread, but didnt support the OP thread Okopogo and Meliko made. Are you racist?
    My my Shelly, what a shame. Dear heavens!

Wolf, write about the experience of seeing Golgothas daily rage in WC. It's bound to be a huge hit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2011
    Options
    hello again venomousemo!b:laugh it's good to see your somewhat sarcastic replies yet again! i truly missed you and shelly and kritty! so tell me dear how have you been? getting more popular i hope!b:chuckle tell me dear what do you think of zulu's sudden disappearance? it seems to me the modifications to the territory wars may have had something to do with it, but i never pay attention to them. i truly wish you well and do hope to see you spamming my thread in the near future!b:victory
    (\__/)

edited March 2011
    Options
    i would like to show you all the view from volcanic purgatory. here let me place the link.

2011-02-2111-27-50.jpg

it may not be much but it is an incredibly mystifying view.b:victory
    truly i thought it was a bit too hazy but then again it does give you the feeling of an enigmatic flow of beauty.
    (\__/)

• VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    hello again venomousemo!b:laugh it's good to see your somewhat sarcastic replies yet again! i truly missed you and shelly and kritty! so tell me dear how have you been? getting more popular i hope!b:chuckle tell me dear what do you think of zulu's sudden disappearance? it seems to me the modifications to the territory wars may have had something to do with it, but i never pay attention to them. i truly wish you well and do hope to see you spamming my thread in the near future!b:victory

Good heavens, tho are not sarcastic at all! How sweet of you to say, I missed you too my good sir.
    I'm as popular as thy Charlie Sheen; tiger blood in one hand, machete in the other. My, he's quite lovely, wouldn't you say!
    You bring up the Zulu, THE Zulu of Harshlands that once roamed the server like dinosaurs once roamed thy Earth. But like all good things, must come to end, therefore ending thy Zulu, the QQing cat, the horrendous rage in WC from the unfortunate souls that had their lives, claimed by the Zulu!
    But now, all is lost, good friend. b:cry
    Tis now, the cycle continues. Who will shine, and who will fall? All in good time my friend!

And I wasn't kidding about the Golgotha WC rage :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    We should all strive to be like Wolfenblood, who explores the boundries and depths of this perfect world to it's absolute limits, and then goes beyond it, showing us images and visions of unexplored beauty and unclaimed bounties.

And even after all this he still spreads the word of the Bunny, helping him to gain world domination while we ignorant mortals continue living our benign and worthless existence, unbeknownst to us the coming of a new ruler and overlord, the one referred to only as Bunny.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Astronomer - Harshlands
    Astronomer - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    welcome back wolfen =)
    edited March 2011
    Options
    it truly is good to be back freinds.b:thanks
    (\__/)

• Meliko - Harshlands
    Meliko - Harshlands Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    good grief why don't I get support like this from modsb:cry
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    cookies ftw <3 b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]