Seeker build change

Options
Yuniryu - Raging Tide
Yuniryu - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Seeker
Hi I know he seeker build is a pain to ask. Basically I am a level 61 seeker but. Am wondering to chain from a tank build which is 5 str 3 dex 2 vit every 2 levels. I want to know whether I should this or switch to more hitting build like capping 30 vit then going 5 str 5 dex every two levels or caP 50 vit and doing 3str and 2 dex every level. No matter what build I am aways cappinga little vit well at least for now. Thank if you reply I seek advice.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Yuniryu - Raging Tide on

Comments

• DemonGuards - Lost City
    DemonGuards - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    what is seeker's build people tell me 5 str 3dex 2vit every 2 lvls.
    i want to know if it is the right one.b:angry
  • PhantomThief - Archosaur
    PhantomThief - Archosaur Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    The normal seeker build is 5 str, 3 dex, and 2 vit every 2 lvls.

On my seeker, I've been going with 6 str, 3 dex, and 1 vit per 2 lvls. So far, I haven't had any real problems against mobs, but my seeker is only lvl 36. A friend of mine has a lvl 80 seeker and used a similar build as mine. He hasn't mentioned any problems with the build.
    A sword can cut a man in twain, but words can shake a fortress to the ground.
  • Yuniryu - Raging Tide
    Yuniryu - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    How do you delete your own thread. I dont need advice anymore, i have decided to be 5str 3dex and 2 vit till 100 till there is proper evidence that i don t need to be a tank at 100 or i have insane ammount of hp from gear :D.

Like Blademaster where 6str and 4dex is the best and there is no question about it. :D Anyways if i cant delete can a nice Gm lock this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    Waterfal - Sanctuary Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Heh.. you can't delete your own threads :P

and after a while it'll dissapear to the bottom of the list anyway when noone replies anymore XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the awesome sig :3

Characters:
    waterfal - lvl 90 demon ferrari veno
    Hazumi_chan - lvl 9x sage seeker