How can you beat a seeker fast

Krizalit - Lost City
Krizalit - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Assassin
Recently i have some problems with this guys, of course i can beat many of them, but the last 2 guys in duels, are a little hard to kill, i use spam skill with this guys mybe this is the problem, my DPH are to weak at my 97l lvl becuse i have hook and thorn, the only way to kill this guys is with int?

Seekers have a good hp, +30 atack lvl on HA, so seekers have a very good defence, the aoe skill of shadows
(i dont remeber the name) togheter with the geminis strike can smash my hp really fast.

in pk mode the combo: stealth>doublespark>inerHarmony>Headhunt>autoattacks>stun>autoattacks is enough?

What do you thik guys.

P.D.

Sorry for my bad english.
Post edited by Krizalit - Lost City on

Comments

• Graey_Rain - Harshlands
    Graey_Rain - Harshlands Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Here's how it's done in 10 simple steps:

Step 1. level to 100+
    Step 2. Get full r9, cube necklace, lunar energetic robe/recast nirv, love up and down, recast nirvana hat. (if not possible go to step 3, if achievable do to step 4)
    Step 3. Get r8 chest, two frost chaos rings, recast nirv legs, recast nirv hat, tt 99 boots and bracers, luner energetic robe, interval tome, nirvana 1st cast tt daggers or 2nd cast with zerk and -0.05 interval, tt 99 lionheart necklace and belt.
    Step 4. Plus all gear 10-12
    Step 5. Shard weapon with garnet gems or drakeflames.
    Step 6. Shard all G13 or higher armor with jades of steady defence. Shard all G12 armor with vit stones/diamonds of dragon/diamonds of tiger.
    Step 7. Get all lvl 11 skills.
    Step 8. Learn to play game.
    Step 9. Buff and go into stealth.
    Step 10. **** seeker so hard he can't sit down for over9000 years.

If you can not complete these steps please press uninstall...
    lol

But seriously I have no idea, never fought a seeker who knew wtf he was doing.
    They all drop in seconds and do terrible damage.

I'm assuming for now that being ha and using swords they're most similar to fighting a bm. So until you're 100+ with decent endgame gear they'll probably be hard.
    If I recall correctly I used to always work a demon spark into my fights with bms/barbs until i was high enough aps to kill them without it. Now I just have to spark for r9's >.>

When 1vs1 try using occult ice + demon spark, wack em' a bit, get chi, restun, keep hitting. If occult procs it should be no problem.
    You can do similar thing using deep sting. If you time it right you can deep sting, tripple spark, inner harmony, headhunt, auto attack/stun lock till dead.
    When I was 8x with my shty hook and thorn+3 i managed to kill bms with full nirvana gear+10 using this method. Granted they had never achieved step 8... But anyways it's a good way to 1v1 HA users.

In group pvp you wont be able to use sleep as people will hit him and ruin it. Also you'll probably get stunned by someone else when trying to spark. So what i used to do was go off to 1 side of them, wait till they're fighting, then start with full chi, use buffs but not wolf emblem, then maze step, wolf emblem to get to 3 sparks, triple, inner harmony, tele stun over to the HA user and auto attack, if you need to RDS then headhunt or tackle slash and throatcut before stun wears off. Great tactic in group pvp, used it today to drop a bunch of op +10-12 r9s my faction were fighting against. Just gota make sure they don't see you sparking and know your coming or you get owned if they know what they're doing.