Making My First Seeker: Build Suggestions?

Options
Nohdel - Dreamweaver
Nohdel - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Seeker
I don't pvp or anything so I don't need to worry about pvp builds.

What are some good builds? I usually like defense builds, but other builds are appreciated. ^_^
Post edited by Nohdel - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Krisnda - Lost City
    Krisnda - Lost City Posts: 1,465 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    If your really talking about seekers, they cant use fists. /Thread.

If your talking about bm's, you should go the bm forums and read one of the stickied threads.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A good moderator should:
    - Have the computer skills necessary to handle forum-related tasks (Web skills, basic programming)
    - Be patient to handle all sorts of requests
    - Be level-headed to keep discussions and some petty squabbles in check.b:cool
  • Nohdel - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    Options

If your talking about bm's, you should go the bm forums and read one of the stickied threads.

I'm pretty sure I'm talking about seekers, since I came to the seeker thread. XP

I already played a BM & I have only been able to get back on PW recently so I wanted to try one of the new classes, & since I'm not a big fan of magic users, I'm making a seeker. >.<
  • Esorono - Sanctuary
    Esorono - Sanctuary Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options

She said first seeker not fist seeker.
    I have an ego so large it has it's own gravitational pull...So in short, yes, everything DOES revolve around me. b:pleased
  • Knightblayde - Raging Tide
    Knightblayde - Raging Tide Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    At minimum, you'll need 5 str/3 dex every 2 lvls to equip your gears. Here's some examples that have been going around:

Optimal HP -> 5 str/3 dex/2 vit every 2 lvls
    Balanced -> 6 str/ 4 dex every 2 lvls
    High Str -> 7 str/3 dex every 2 lvls
    High Dex -> 5 str/ 5 dex every 2 lvls

I personally use the balanced build because I leave hp to refines and shards late game. Choose what style suits you best b:pleased.
  • Krisnda - Lost City
    Krisnda - Lost City Posts: 1,465 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    She said first seeker not fist seeker.
    Oops XDD, sorry about that, everything looks like fist's for some reason (i dont want to see any thats why lol)
    At minimum, you'll need 5 str/3 dex every 2 lvls to equip your gears. Here's some examples that have been going around:

^ This though. And there have been people who say you should cap your vit at a certain point, idk what though (I think around 60-100).

sorry for the confusion XD.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A good moderator should:
    - Have the computer skills necessary to handle forum-related tasks (Web skills, basic programming)
    - Be patient to handle all sorts of requests
    - Be level-headed to keep discussions and some petty squabbles in check.b:cool
  • Nohdel - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    Options

I personally use the balanced build because I leave hp to refines and shards late game. Choose what style suits you best b:pleased.

Thanks for the builds. XD