Buff/Debuff Limit REMOVED

Myai - Heavens Tear
Myai - Heavens Tear Posts: 163 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Suggestion Box
Get rid of the limit of buffs that one person can have! I'm tired of people's buffs being canceled by new (different than the current) buffs or a boss who debuffs them.

After a person already has 14 buffs (the full 2 lines of buffs) any different buff or debuff added to the list will cancel out a buff that was already there. If you're going to give it a limit, make it so that NEW buffs or debuffs cannot be added, don't cancel out the old ones!

It's just freaking annoying and makes people ask for buffs or have to buff someone DURING a boss fight. The people asking for buffs are wrong; the people who buff are usually forced to stop doing something to help the asker. Or people are forced to squad buff after bosses. This makes instances take a lot longer and become more tedious.

If you want to check up on what I'm saying, go to the last boss in FF, Holeen, he gives out a lot of debuffs. The small, last one, not the first. Buff everyone or at least one person until they're at the limit and have their two lines full. Begin the fight and watch buffs disappear to make room for Holeen's debuffs and not reappear after the debuffs are gone.

Remove the limit or make it so that new buff/debuffs don't work. If you remove the limit, just make it so that the buffs that are over the old limit (that would be in the 3rd line) don't appear in squad list, just under the character/selected character's panel. That's how it used to be. There was a limit to the buffs in squad list but the buffs still appeared under the characters. They were never canceled out.

b:irritated
Post edited by Myai - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Xx_Kaelan_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_Kaelan_xX - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Yeah i agree with you Myai, it has happened to me many times before in my main... pls fix this, it gets annoying after some time b:surrender