*PWE* favorite class

Options
MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
edited March 2011 in General Discussion
After looking around i notice that pwe prefer to repeat certain formula when making class on different games they develop.

Usually they would be on top ranks by average on certain pwe games :
(that usually based by pvp and people most of the time care more on 1 vs 1 fight)
1. Rogue type class [assassin]
2. Warrior type class [fighter, warrior]
3. Priest type class [cleric, heretic]

For pw it maybe assassin but for boi it's heretic. Tank type class will always in safe position.
But for sure mage / wizard / magus seem always only use full for mass fight.
Do you hate mage pwe ? b:sad (even on fw)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
Post edited by MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    After looking around i notice that pwe prefer to repeat certain formula when making class on different games they develop.

Usually they would be on top ranks by average on certain pwe games :
    (that usually based by pvp and people most of the time care more on 1 vs 1 fight)
    1. Rogue type class [assassin]
    2. Warrior type class [fighter, warrior]
    3. Priest type class [cleric, heretic]

For pw it maybe assassin but for boi it's heretic. Tank type class will always in safe position.

you do realize that those are the base classes for every single mmo out there right?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    Options
    you do realize that those are the base classes for every single mmo out there right?

hm hm i guess what i want to point is the mage case probably . . b:shutup
    discuss or /thread b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lurani - Raging Tide
    Lurani - Raging Tide Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Rouge/Tank/Healer/Some form of magic class. Are always base on any MMO game. At least any MMO game that i can remember or have played before hand.
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Rouge/Tank/Healer/Some form of magic class. Are always base on any MMO game. At least any MMO game that i can remember or have played before hand.

Not all MMOs are built around the "fantasy" theme.

FPS MMOs don't have those classes, neither do space themed MMOs. ijs
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • Lurani - Raging Tide
    Lurani - Raging Tide Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Not all MMOs are built around the "fantasy" theme.

FPS MMOs don't have those classes, neither do space themed MMOs. ijs

Yeah but here were mainly talking about the more fantasy type MMO games or ehh 'mangaish' type. First person shooting games are obvious to not have these types of classes lol.
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    btw you say pwe hates mages? how exactly is that in this game there are like 4 mage based classes in this game wizard psy mystic and veno.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • terradragon
    terradragon Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    They're pretty much saying pwe hates magic dd classes because they don't have much of a use out of squads, which would be true except for their ability to out-hit most other classes in the game. :/ Psychics are dd powerhouses with fast spells and multiple reflect/inflict status spells. Venos have some of the best tanks you can find (sans barb or a good bm) and are decent dds besides. Wizards are a hard-hitting class with the usual array of dd, status, and knockback spells, along with their infamous undine strike. Mystics are pretty much a hybrid of a cleric (heals) and a veno (pets/summons), with some dd tossed in for fun. =D

Yup, PWE definately hates their magic classes all right. XD
    edited March 2011
    Options
    btw you say pwe hates mages? how exactly is that in this game there are like 4 mage based classes in this game wizard psy mystic and veno.

Because almost every pure mages class on pwe games forums always complaining b:laugh
    check out each games forum
    pure mages mean the ones without pet, the usual medium speed casting, not a healer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fenrina - Heavens Tear
    Fenrina - Heavens Tear Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options

For a long time, Jadeon, the mage, was one of the most dangerous classes in JD. In doom bog, guardian used to dominate fort all the time with a swarm of them.

Then the first expansion happened. Still potentially nasty, but not nearly as strong as they were. Looks like they might have gained some steam with this last update though. o.O
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Guess i am drinking or dizzy too much because of the bright sun and my broken fan, these thread is useless and just enticing further qq and complains.
    b:beatenup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]