Server crash?

13»

Comments

• Krrir - Raging Tide
    Krrir - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    hopes the servers are up by the time is back from work~ ._.
  • Castgurl - Raging Tide
    Castgurl - Raging Tide Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    b:bye Back to my work
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Castgurl.com - Beast Domes comic soon to be under contract.
    People that act tough in this game are the lowest people irl...
    2nd RB Veno 103/TooLazy/TooLazy (I will update.)
    2nd RB Sage Barb - Lrugtasc (Active)
    Youtube/Castgurl - PWI
    Facebook/BeastDomes and you can find it on Google+
    If you flame me or disrespect me I will BL you. No questions asked. b:kiss
  • shrek421
    shrek421 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    A couple thoughts for you pwi, first I notice that no mods or GM's feel that all these players complaints are even worth responding to. Would be great if one of you could at least let the player base know WHY they cant log on and play a game that many of us spend crazy amounts of money on. Second, with all those people spending as much as they do on the game dont you think it might be wise to KEEP THE SERVERS UP!! so that they can spend more and fatten your wallets some more?
  • NianZu - Raging Tide
    NianZu - Raging Tide Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    aww man b:cry

I was standing right next to the roll call npc... guess I'll miss it today too

Edit: oh, it's back
  • Listara - Dreamweaver
    Listara - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    This is the response I got....2 days ago after crashes...

Solved:
    (3/23/2011 5:05 PM PDT) Some of PWE's east coast and EU servers have been under DDOS attacks which has caused some disconnection issues. Some of them have been resolved, and the remaining issues are being worked on.

Please check in on the forums and see any stickies and threads talking about it to see when all issues are resolved.

We understand how frustrating it can be to be disconnected in the middle of doing something in-game when something like this occurs. Our engineers are working with the ISPs to get things resolved as quickly as possible.

Please restart your PC and networking gear, and try to login a little bit later.

We apologize for your inconvenience and hope to see you in-game again soon! =)

Still down...lol
  • LeeYung - Sanctuary
    LeeYung - Sanctuary Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    NNNNNNNNNNUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU WHY ?????????

MY ALT WAS IN CUBE WITH B0MB IN ESTACY R00M

YoU WILL PAY FoR THIS GMS !!!

EDIT :GUNNA PLAY LEAGUE 0F LEGENDS !!!
  • Olsania - Raging Tide
    Olsania - Raging Tide Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Simple security fixes to prevent little scriopt kiddie noobs from DDoS'ing your servers:
  • AllStoNe - Dreamweaver
    AllStoNe - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Simple security fixes to prevent little scriopt kiddie noobs from DDoS'ing your servers:

I know a lot of mmorpgs goes on Windows machines, not on Linux ones. So its hard to block DDoS attacks lol b:laugh