East Coast Servers

Comments

• Sirsmokealot - Raging Tide
    Sirsmokealot - Raging Tide Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Selling res 50k each pm me
    02/07/2011 - Lost paitence with PWI sold all my gear bought packs and wasted my coin till it was gone... goodbye PWI b:bye
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    The GM's are mad cuz we're not spending our hard earned cash on their sales. we must appease them. Bust out the credit cards. LMFAO.

I thought everyone CSed enough to get the server running for 50 years... b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Thia_ - Dreamweaver
    _Thia_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    The only worry seems to be selling. Has been like this for too long. The amount of money players put in this game is outrageous, and still we have the problems of a low quality maintainence game. Heil reputation badges and packs, it's all that matters.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dominatrixx - Raging Tide
    Dominatrixx - Raging Tide Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    ajdoggs wrote: »
    Sometimes I really hate people, hence my reasons for interacting with pixels, which aren't supposed to have the same ability to annoy and infuriate, but do seem to be showing signs of gaining a human like intelligence, which is very scary indeed. I say burn all the pixels too!!

Lighten up folks. Use this as an excuse to go outside and hide from opossums.

The sun makes my skin burn.

No one in their right mind steps a foot outside in Florida except to go to work/dinner. b:angry
  • Mysticsm - Dreamweaver
    Mysticsm - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Frankie is so quick to post this time round.. seems like they messed up something real bad o.O
  • AriesBreath - Raging Tide
    AriesBreath - Raging Tide Posts: 689 Arc User
    edited March 2011

Selling Demon Rez, 25k per rez, pm me!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    why is everyone mad about charm ****...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • CamelCigars - Harshlands
    CamelCigars - Harshlands Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    no catshops in west arch.... it was a total crashed...
  • Cavorex - Raging Tide
    Cavorex - Raging Tide Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    LOL we CS, but it's not enough for them. lol. Our souls are still our own. HAHAHAHA.
  • FallenSnow - Raging Tide
    FallenSnow - Raging Tide Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    REZ you for 100k with rez11 b:chuckle and for free if you rez my veno while it was grinding (prolly dead by now since herc was on 10 mobs).
    retired 11/11/2009 cause of packs. came back 8 months later just to realise it got worse. retired second time 10/11/2010.
    edited March 2011

It's time to kick gum and chew @ss, and I'm out of @ss. b:pleased
  • AmuletSpade - Raging Tide
    AmuletSpade - Raging Tide Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    WHYYYYYYYYYYY PWWWWIIIIIIIIIIIb:cryb:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Toneshifter - Harshlands
    Toneshifter - Harshlands Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    RT looks like its back up
  • Bollocks - Raging Tide
    Bollocks - Raging Tide Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    ajdoggs wrote: »
    Sometimes I really hate people, hence my reasons for interacting with pixels, which aren't supposed to have the same ability to annoy and infuriate, but do seem to be showing signs of gaining a human like intelligence, which is very scary indeed. I say burn all the pixels too!!

Lighten up folks. Use this as an excuse to go outside and hide from opossums.

The light hurts my skin b:cry
    Aasimar:
    "Bollocks - a guy that will always point out to some1s nonsense and generally indicate contempt for a certain task, subject or opinion. A balancing force and more often then not, a voice of reason around thees parts. There is also paradox in that being his cleric name, as he likes to put it "useless char", while he is one of the best clerics on the server in PvP and PvE imo."
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    why is everyone mad about charm ****...

Charm costs b:cry
  • Sirsmokealot - Raging Tide
    Sirsmokealot - Raging Tide Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    It's time to kick gum and chew @ss, and I'm out of @ss. b:pleased

That's my saying! b:shutup
    02/07/2011 - Lost paitence with PWI sold all my gear bought packs and wasted my coin till it was gone... goodbye PWI b:bye
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Servers are up
  • Doqui - Raging Tide
    Doqui - Raging Tide Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    BOOOOOOOGGGGGIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE b:heart
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

*Lollipop Chainsaw Addict sinds 05-2012*
    edited March 2011
    The light hurts my skin b:cry

That's what she said. no, seriously, I just said that
  • Lunchables - Raging Tide
    Lunchables - Raging Tide Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Charm costs b:cry

Charm sale b:surrender
  • Shdknght - Dreamweaver
    Shdknght - Dreamweaver Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Dw is back up
  • Tigriss_o - Raging Tide
    Tigriss_o - Raging Tide Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    The GM's are mad cuz we're not spending our hard earned cash on their sales. we must appease them. Bust out the credit cards. LMFAO.

b:sadI can't give them more money. I need a home, Electricity, Food, and internet. Have to pay for those if they want me to be around to pay for zen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Dw is back up

They've already been informed >:(
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    All East coast servers are having some issues right now. Maybe try another server and class! b:victory
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • DeadlyShots - Dreamweaver
    DeadlyShots - Dreamweaver Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    nah even the "mainatance" what is propably just shut down server lets wait a hour get it on continue with sales wouldnt help ..

i never saw ANY game, with that much problems like pwi b:laugh
  • IcarusDexer - Dreamweaver
    IcarusDexer - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Yes servers up...Now to sit here in one spot trying to get help from the outside...
  • AzureDemon - Dreamweaver
    AzureDemon - Dreamweaver Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    All East coast servers are having some issues right now. Maybe try another server and class! b:victory

Possible attempt at causing problems?
  • CHOBITS - Dreamweaver
    CHOBITS - Dreamweaver Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    b:surrender

When it was just a bit of rubberband now and then, maybe dc once a week if even that i didnt really complain, but this is getting stupid, been so bad ever since genesis came out, and as many others im a cash shopper b:shutup

So yeah i get a little annoyed, specially when i got a text on my phone today saying i spent ~100$ on PWI in the last month b:chuckle
    And before anyone goes all "100$ zomg get a life" thats just what i have and can afford it :P i have 150$ to use up on my phone each month

But PLEASE fix this, stop putting new items and special sales bla bla bla bla...
    Try to work out the cause of the lag/dc etc and im sure people will be more happy
    And like some ppl start screaming as always 2x drops etc, im starting to agree, we never got it cause we didnt reach 200k on fb, but we deserve it imo, im just glad i wasnt using hypers or wined some instance >_>
  • Equin - Dreamweaver
    Equin - Dreamweaver Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    b:sadI can't give them more money. I need a home, Electricity, Food, and internet. Have to pay for those if they want me to be around to pay for zen.

we might as well play from the library or starbucks again... free internet for the poor? b:sad
     /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited March 2011

Lawl, pro tip. Now give us 2x drop for shi'tz and giggles. b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.