Taming Pets?

jaromirwolfdog
jaromirwolfdog Posts: 6 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
I heard that you can tame pets if you're a Venomancer. My character is a Venomancer and she's level 3. I went around and in the City of the Lost, I saw a puppy and a horse. I followed the puppy around and kept clicking on it to try and tame it so I could have it as my pet,but I ended up accidentally killing the puppy by attacking it when I clicked. :( If you don't tame pets by clicking them, then how do you? Please help. I really want a pet. I also saw this monster thing called a Fang Wolf(or something-like that) that I battled in a valley next to the Lost City where a bunch of Scorpion monsters were. I was wondering if it's possible to tame those wolf monsters? I also tried taming the wolf by clicking,but I ended up attacking it,but unlike the puppy, the wolf thing attacked me back.
Post edited by jaromirwolfdog on

Comments

• Xtvo - Dreamweaver
    Xtvo - Dreamweaver Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    At level 3 I think you should get a quest that allows you to get your first pet (you should be able to find the quest under "Available Quests" in the quest window). Go to the Pet Skill Trainer in City of the Lost and choose Quest Related to get the quest and you'll get a pet. You'll learn how to tame pets yourself later.
  • Jaromirwolf - Heavens Tear
    Jaromirwolf - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    At level 3 I think you should get a quest that allows you to get your first pet (you should be able to find the quest under "Available Quests" in the quest window). Go to the Pet Skill Trainer in City of the Lost and choose Quest Related to get the quest and you'll get a pet. You'll learn how to tame pets yourself later.

Ok. Thank you. ^^ That helps alot. I went to the Pet Trainer and talked to them b/c that's what the guide in the Northern Pass told me to do after I finished my first quest,but I didn't click on Quest-related. So, now I know what I did wrong. Thank you very much. :)