Jones' Blessing and Mystic

ZanteSoul - Heavens Tear
ZanteSoul - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
edited March 2011 in General Discussion
Not sure if this was intentional or not, but Jones' Blessing doesn't seem to have any affect on "Soul Absorb". With Nature's Vengeance (Lv 10) and Jones' Blessing, i hit around 5200-5600, where as without the blessing I hit for about 4000-4400. However, Soul Absorb doesn't seem to change. Without Jones' Blessing my damage is about 17000-17600 (this is with the Nature's Vengeance debuff and Lv10 Soul Absorb). Tested again without the blessing and its doing the same damage.
Post edited by ZanteSoul - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• sangodoc
    sangodoc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Interesting.

Some people have also noticed that it's supposed to do physical damage, yet it doesn't do damage to "Elemental Immune" mobs like Kun Kun. Also, if it's the killing blow then the mob doesn't show a death animation, it just fades away.

Definitely an oddball skill in some ways.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the PWI wiki for the useful information. Stay at the PWI wiki for the pie. ;-)
  • ZanteSoul - Heavens Tear
    ZanteSoul - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Now that I look at it, this really should be in the Mystic section... sorry, haha. I like how it doesn't do half damage to ground monsters while you are flying.
  • ArchAngeLi - Harshlands
    ArchAngeLi - Harshlands Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    it's a very special skill, that is all hehehe
  • Fenrina - Heavens Tear
    Fenrina - Heavens Tear Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Some people have speculated that it's damage is actually a 1 tick DoT. Don't know if it's true yet, but it does sound credible at least.