Deleting threads

Options
Sirsmokealot - Raging Tide
Sirsmokealot - Raging Tide Posts: 320 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Tideswell (East)
So whats going on with threads being deleted... You know we are not children and we do not need to be kept safe I was intrested in that topics subject and you not only delete it but also archive it... Do we get an explernation or is it just not worth bothering to post here?

Come on when I need to be moddy coddled to protect my feelings I'll go speak to my mother I do not need a PWI mod to do it for me.
02/07/2011 - Lost paitence with PWI sold all my gear bought packs and wasted my coin till it was gone... goodbye PWI b:bye
Post edited by Sirsmokealot - Raging Tide on

Comments

• fiercerage
    fiercerage Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    PWE mods think that forums are for asking questions, getting answers, then locking the thread. Discussion or banter is not allowed.

inb4 lock
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    inb4threadgetsdeleted
  • Sirsmokealot - Raging Tide
    Sirsmokealot - Raging Tide Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Thats kinda pathetic shame we cant host our own forums else where to talk about server related issues... Oh wait we can...so how about you mods stop deleting stuff and start explaning your self before PWE ends up loosing traffic as people dont even bother putting effort in to there posts to just have them locked and deleted.
    02/07/2011 - Lost paitence with PWI sold all my gear bought packs and wasted my coin till it was gone... goodbye PWI b:bye
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    If topics are being deleted (as far as I know its for naming and shaming) and you feel its not right, please Pm the moderators or FrankieRaye.

Closed.
This discussion has been closed.