TW and hours

Options
FallenSnow - Raging Tide
FallenSnow - Raging Tide Posts: 122 Arc User
edited March 2011 in General Discussion
Hello,

random question about TW.

Can a leader of a faction who didnt had full 100hrs in a faction join TW?

We have one member who would like to come but he is like only 2hrs behind when TW starts. Thought of giving him lead of faction, so he gets right to attend to TW and get it back right away.
hard to explain but that would be the progress:
1. give lead to member B
2. member B gives member A back leadership
3. member B and member A can attend TW

does this work? Anyone tried out?
retired 11/11/2009 cause of packs. came back 8 months later just to realise it got worse. retired second time 10/11/2010.
Post edited by FallenSnow - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Best fake bid ever b:victory

Don't see why you guys don't see the funny side
  • FallenSnow - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Best fake bid ever b:victory

Don't see why you guys don't see the funny side

i kinda dont get that...
    retired 11/11/2009 cause of packs. came back 8 months later just to realise it got worse. retired second time 10/11/2010.
  • paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Hello,

random question about TW.

Can a leader of a faction who didnt had full 100hrs in a faction join TW?

We have one member who would like to come but he is like only 2hrs behind when TW starts. Thought of giving him lead of faction, so he gets right to attend to TW and get it back right away.
    hard to explain but that would be the progress:
    1. give lead to member B
    2. member B gives member A back leadership
    3. member B and member A can attend TW

does this work? Anyone tried out?

IF that did work, isn't that some sort of exploit to game mechanics since each player is supposed to have 100+ hours to tw?
    b:bye
    Here we go again....
  • Chadric - Heavens Tear
    Chadric - Heavens Tear Posts: 489 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    u what? I dont' TW but i dont' have a CLUE what he's talkign about. Arent' TW's at a certain time? I dont' get it, is this "member B" in a diff time zone and in bed by the time it starts?
    edited March 2011
    Options
    thats what i m asking lol can a leader who didnt had 100hrs attend tw?
    other then this we are small faction and he will have 98hrs if TW starts. so i m just curious if it works? and i m not leader :p i m just asking.
  • Chadric - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    Options
    thats what i m asking lol can a leader who didnt had 100hrs attend tw?
    other then this we are small faction and he will have 98hrs if TW starts. so i m just curious if it works? and i m not leader :p i m just asking.

Still dont' get what your'e asking.... but aftter looking at the post above my first one..... you have to have 100 hours logged in with the faction before you can join them in TW?
    edited March 2011
    Options
    yes. you need to be 100hrs in a faction to be able to join TW but i heard you can overcome the timer, since leader of the faction can join TW regardless how many hrs he been in the faction. i heard its possible to give a member lead of the faction so his timer for hours sets to 0hrs (lets say it counts backwards from 100hrs to 0hrs) and then gives lead back to the leader. This way his timer still stays 0 and he can join a TW.
  • Fintan - Lost City
    Fintan - Lost City Posts: 1,245 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    yes. you need to be 100hrs in a faction to be able to join TW but i heard you can overcome the timer, since leader of the faction can join TW regardless how many hrs he been in the faction. i heard its possible to give a member lead of the faction so his timer for hours sets to 0hrs (lets say it counts backwards from 100hrs to 0hrs) and then gives lead back to the leader. This way his timer still stays 0 and he can join a TW.

That sounds a lot like one of those "exploit" things the Terms of Service go on about being bannable... ijs.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    MuSHRooMS - Lost City (currently inviting new members) b:victory
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I can't imagine this working. Leader plays no special role in TW at all outside of bidding.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Chadric - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Well this would work then actuallly... if the leader doesn't need 100 hours. It's not that hard to play musical chairs with the guild ranks. But would it be bannable.....
  • Genadien - Dreamweaver
    Genadien - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    well considering thats an exploit i believe it would be a bannable offense, but lets see what the gm's have to say. I would recommend not attempting it to avoid bannage cause bans suck.
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    cause bans suck.

Completely depends on who got banned.
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die