Looking for good guild

gforce541
gforce541 Posts: 4 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Tideswell (East)
Hello everyone!

My name is Kyung Mi, or you can call me MiMi for short, I just started playing perfect world 2 weeks ago, and I really like it! The landscape is so beautiful and you can customize your character so much. Right now I am level 65, a mystic class, and my friend's been helping me to level quite quickly in a frost city dungeon. I'm hoping to go past level 80 by end of March, and maybe be 90+ in april!

Just want to ask if there are any great guilds out there that I can join!
Post edited by gforce541 on

Comments

• JustABarb - Raging Tide
    JustABarb - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Well I know for one thing which guild you should not join : Vicious.

I joined it about 2weeks ago, but left it 2days ago. Because I think it's a mess over there. Players are very proud and think the world centers around them. I grabbed this from their forum while I was in there, I think the world deserves to take a look at it. Their officers are whiney and petty, like wussies, the atmosphere is crazy, highly unstable, insane little people,this is a ticket Aasimar(read as ahh-see-marr) sent to PWE:

I wrote a ticket to PWI:

I'll try to make this short. Guild base wars, as do most events, is scheduled in the middle of the work week for me and most of my friends.
    To be more precise, 4am central European time for guild base wars.
    I don't think I need to stress out how we are being denied yet another part of this game and how some are favored more then others.
    That being said, please make arrangements and fix this issue as soon as possible.
    Perfect world international has to justify its "international" portion of the name.
    A decent portion of your customers is eagerly awaiting changes that will make this game equally enjoyably of everyone. Make it random, make it faction decided, something, anything but this.
    We are all counting on you.

Regards,
    Aasimar
  • Seeker_Truth - Harshlands
    Seeker_Truth - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Oh my goodness, could anyone be so short-sighted! Like, totally self-centered, you got the term right, like world revolves around this person.

I was trying to see this in terms of what a staff from PWE would have seen it as, and perhaps understand the mind of this mighty Ahh-see-mar:

Too bz IRL working, so sent quick ticket. New guild war thingy is Wed for me n my small group of frens. It is 4am in Europe for this war thingy.
    I think this is not fair for us we cannot go to this war thingy because we not hardcore enough, want to sleep at 4am. I think not fair for Americans which is the majority of your market, have war thingy at evening, for me and my handful of frens, 4am.
    Please reprogram the game, I know you guys dont just grab the patch from china, you actually know how to edit the game a little, so war thingy becomes good timing for me and my diminishing pool of frens. You must make it international, cater to small minority of players, and risk losing your large market majority of Americans.
    A small handful of your customers cannot wait to play the war thingy. Make the war timing always random, so nobody even knows what time to wake up for war, make it possible for 5 factions vs 5 factions in one instance, anything but this 4am timing for me cos ohh I really cannot wake up.
    My $10,000 spent on this game is counting on you.

Regards,
    Aasimar
  • braintrust
    braintrust Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    If I were a PWE staff or anyone who cares about the money the company is making, I would reply to this ticket:

Sorry, but we cannot alter event timings and game content just to cater to a small minority of our customers. Thanks for spending $10,000 on the game, but just so sorry go eeet some british sheet, you so pro yo.
  • Lana - Raging Tide
    Lana - Raging Tide Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Oh god, what is wrong with you people....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fiercerage
    fiercerage Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    LOL wtf is going on in here.
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    fiercerage wrote: »
    LOL wtf is going on in here.

I guess only thing i see is Aasimar posting some sort of ticket on an alt. Not sure.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fiercerage
    fiercerage Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    On a completely unrelated related note:
    gforce541 wrote: »
    I just started playing perfect world 2 weeks agoRight now I am level 65, a mystic class, and my friend's been helping me to level quite quickly in a frost city dungeon. I'm hoping to go past level 80 by end of March, and maybe be 90+ in april!

Not good. Not good at all. Play the game if it's your first time.
  • Shield - Raging Tide
    Shield - Raging Tide Posts: 342 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    gforce541 wrote: »
    Hello everyone!

My name is Kyung Mi, or you can call me MiMi for short, I just started playing perfect world 2 weeks ago, and I really like it! The landscape is so beautiful and you can customize your character so much. Right now I am level 65, a mystic class, and my friend's been helping me to level quite quickly in a frost city dungeon. I'm hoping to go past level 80 by end of March, and maybe be 90+ in april!

Just want to ask if there are any great guilds out there that I can join!

if you are:

a girl
    asian
    legal (18+)
    with a web cam
    kinky

msg me and ill log to play with ya <3
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited March 2011

if you are:

a girl
    asian
    legal (18+)
    with a web cam
    kinky

I hit all of those criterias b:shocked
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited March 2011

What do YOU mean you people?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KingJoel - Raging Tide
    KingJoel - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Dam is Viscous and QQme that hated lol??
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited March 2011

No, you are b:bye
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Vicious got haters cause they're annoying and delusional.

QQme got haters cause we all know that the more successful you are the more haters you got.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Aasimar - Raging Tide
    Aasimar - Raging Tide Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    some stuf

Regards,
    Aasimar

Who are you?

some random hard to read stuff

Regards,
    Aasimar

Who are you?

I'm asking my self the same question.
    I guess only thing i see is Aasimar posting some sort of ticket on an alt. Not sure.

^wanna-be-smart inflammatory remark.

There is no such thing as Vicious, QQme or, for that mater, any other faction hate directed at one another - just few troubled young people in search of attention trying to make believe that rest of us share their negativity towards others.

Vicious got haters cause they're annoying and delusional.
    QQme got haters cause we all know that the more successful you are the more haters you got.

If annoyance is grounds for hate, then you would be most hated person on RT.
    I, for one, don't hate you, hence your statement is false.

Being delusional is a medical condition and should not provoke feelings of hate for the ill in a healthy minded person - rather compassion, hence your statements is false.

people do not hate others because of their achieved success. If they are unable to feel happy for them they usually end up resenting them which makes your comment somewhat ironic looking at who is being bitter 24/7 and who is calling out for fun and games.
  • Frostwish - Raging Tide
    Frostwish - Raging Tide Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    O_o Whie are all these posts about Aasimar in a forum about a dude wanting to join a good guild?

Btw. I would recommend that you don't let your friend level you, because you should actually play the game yourself and learn to know your class better through all the quests and stuff PWi gives you. Powerleveling your first character will make you high leveled, sure, but then you'd be a high leveled player who knows almost nothing about the game.

However if you are looking for a guild, Vertu would be glad to welcome you once you hit 80+ and help you understand the game more. :o Cause right now it seems like you're just letting your friend powerlevel your character in Frostcovered City without you even learning what your character does.
  • MrSyko - Raging Tide
    MrSyko - Raging Tide Posts: 515 Arc User
    edited March 2011

if you are:

a girl
    asian
    legal (18+)
    with a web cam
    kinky

I hit all of those criterias b:shocked

You lie about something on that list b:shutup