Sirens Quest is Broken

Fluxal - Dreamweaver
Fluxal - Dreamweaver Posts: 91 Arc User
edited November 2012 in Support Desk
When you go to Tata the Poobah, in Icespine Pass, there is a quest to Hunt the Sirens.

PROBLEM: there are no Sirens

Even if you follow the quest link, the sirens dont exist. I looked in the water, in the air, and on the shoreline, nothing. I assume they are supposed to be in the water, since in the quest dialog with Poobah, he says he cant swim and asks for your help.

Quest: Tata the Poobah - Hunt the Sirens
And I will strike down on thee with great vengeance and furious anger...the life you thought you led is gone, and your catshop is on an island surrounded by dinosaurs.
Post edited by Fluxal - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I forget the actual name, but the mobs are there underwater - just not called sirens. Why they didn't bother using the mobs' real name is beyond me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Fluxal - Dreamweaver
    Fluxal - Dreamweaver Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Hmmm, thats weird. I saw 2 mobs there, jellyfish and octopus (dont remember the names either), but you are right, neither one was anything with "sirens" in it....but I killed tons of both of them while completing a different quest, and I squaded with another player to help him finish his quest, ...I never even got 1 kill to show up on the sirens. I even went back a second time to double check, and still got nothing, so I ended up trashing the quest.

If you're sure the siren quest completed for you, I'll go back and try it one more time...matbe I had some weird network error.

Regardless if it works or not, the names will still need to be set to match, lol.
    And I will strike down on thee with great vengeance and furious anger...the life you thought you led is gone, and your catshop is on an island surrounded by dinosaurs.
  • Ermosa - Heavens Tear
    Ermosa - Heavens Tear Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    i think it was jellyfish that gave me quest. didnt gave me any at that spot, but when i moved to other spot with same mobs i got quest done. drops r rare tho
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    If you're sure the siren quest completed for you, I'll go back and try it one more time...matbe I had some weird network error.

Regardless if it works or not, the names will still need to be set to match, lol.

Yep I'm sure it worked, cause I remember thinking the same thing you did.

I do agree tho, it's just plain sloppy that they can't get the names right.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • eloop
    eloop Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Name of the mobs to kill is Ground Seawitch (jellyfish). But the droprate is bad. I needed to kill about 50 to complete the quest.
  • celtthunder
    celtthunder Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    lThe messup sounds about right, after all it's PWI, remember?b:chuckle