Post edited by StealthKill_ - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    they wont tell you ahead of time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Miingkey - Lost City
    Miingkey - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    it will be in spring break for 4 days.b:victory
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    it will be in spring break for 4 days.b:victory

Um, sure.

Spring break actually IS going to be in 4 days for the schools around here for once... But, there are schools in some places that have spring break at different times just to lessen the impact on resorts/vacation places.

That and the schools around here typically start around 3-4 weeks later than they do in the Eastern US.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    2X would be nice. I have some 350+ Nirvana keys saved up between 2 charaters. I hate that place during normal drop.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Same, nirvana with normal drops is just a pain.

Especially splitting the drops when you agree amongst the squad 1 rap = 3 uncanny and after 2 runs you have 1 rap and 3 uncannys and someone has to leave.

Just completely not worth it anymore with prices on raps and uncannys falling nonstop.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I believe they don't like offering double drops specifically because it will deter people from charging zen for said week. They use double xp/spirit alot because it encourages hyper buying.

I can speak for everyone I think.

Nobody gives a damn about double XP. But we want double spirit and double drops.

We probably wont see double drops anymore if the only way to "achieve" it is through facebook likes. Lets all be honest here, there ISN'T 200,000 GENUINE players with facebook accounts playing PW. More like 120,000 of those are fake accounts from people that "liked" PW with their real accounts from the last one. There's only going to be so many of those til it wont be enough likes to even get double xp and spirit.