How to stow your summon.

oursharedcleric
oursharedcleric Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2011 in Mystic
Alright, This is my first thread so bare with me. I've noticed a lot of people asking if there is a way to stow your summon. (Almost as much as people asking where the mailbox was...you know what i'm talking about RT.)

I've heard that you either have to re-log or die to make your summon go away, but there is another way that doesn't require losing your buffs and/or exp.

All you have to do is put your summon on halt, tell it you'll be back in 5 mins and run away and never look back.

I seriously encourage people do to this when they are shopping in arch or...when they aren't in battle and the summon is just getting in everyone's way with their feet smog.

Also, put it on halt away from npcs, especially in the EG area, I can't tell you how annoying it is to see a huge cluster **** of summons when I'm trying to click for a quest.

I don't see this information in the forum, I dunno if this is the right forum and I don't know if this is already common knowledge, but I'm posting this anyway for people who might not know.

The End. : F

Also, a few posts down caterpie has some other options too! I don't have a mount or pet on my mystic so this was something i didn't know! Thanks for the other options as well.
Post edited by oursharedcleric on

Comments

• Cerviviza - Heavens Tear
    Cerviviza - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    If you want to click on an NPC behind the charlie-fox of summons, shift and click. but putting the summon on halt is still a good idea,
  • Caterpie - Dreamweaver
    Caterpie - Dreamweaver Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I've said it in a couple other threads, and I'll say it here too.

Other ways to stow your summon (other than what the OP said) are:

- Setting up a catshop (can just set it up quickly and then leave it)
    - Summoning a baby pet
    - Getting on your mount
    - Standing in a spot where pets normally cannot be summoned for a minute or so (You'll know the spots, you'll be on the ground and your summon will be flying above you)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Heavy Cash Shopping is the difference between understanding simple game mechanics at level 30, or level 101.
  • Vixter - Harshlands
    Vixter - Harshlands Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    i bought a baby kitty cat pet for my mystic just for an easy way to get rid of my summon. works wonders, and a lot smaller than the summons, too. lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vixter (101 Heavy Veno) ~ TT farmer
    Peachie (102 Mystic) ~ Main character
  • Jr_Kane - Sanctuary
    Jr_Kane - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Stowing summons:

Put it on halt and run away, or

Use energy leech and fuse with it (If you know the move.)
    "There is a such thing as forgiveness..."

"Forgiveness is between them and God. It's my job to arrange the meeting."
  • CLaW_LiP - Dreamweaver
    CLaW_LiP - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    problem solved if you have a mount then all u do is activate the mount and the annoying lil devil thing goes away, or u can run away i guess or even by another non attacking pet and just do it that way....i use my mount in bh,fb,tt....that way the summons leave and im not on my mount kinda a glitch i guessb:flowerb:flower
  • Samwen - Lost City
    Samwen - Lost City Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I just use a catshop, stick a pot in there for like 10mil, then cancel it straight away. Often name it something awesome like "DIE PET!"

Nice, me. b:cute
  • jl3elvline
    jl3elvline Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    If you have land mount ..click on land mount ur pet will disappear :)b:cute
  • Lavrena - Archosaur
    Lavrena - Archosaur Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    One more way- cuddle :)) If you are married ( or not).