No any Bing Reward!

Options
MiaMiu - Dreamweaver
MiaMiu - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
edited March 2011 in General Discussion
In my case I see on the main page: "sorry there are no offers avaliable at this time".
Is it true that this offer only for those who live in USA? If it is so, this is not fair play and you, guys, have lost my respect and I think the respect of many other players, no matter where they are from.
Post edited by MiaMiu - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    It isn't up to PWE who receives the offers... I would think it's determined by OfferPal/the company doing the advertising itself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • SoniMax - Sanctuary
    SoniMax - Sanctuary Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i havent had any offers for long long time.
    i also don't have this one avaliable
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15081871001&dateline=1339865979[/SIGPIC]
    They see me trollin`
    They hatin`
    Patrolling they tryin` to catch me writin` dirty
    Tryin to catch me writin` dirty X4
    My music so loud
    I'm flamin`
  • Lurani - Raging Tide
    Lurani - Raging Tide Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Lol best part from boredom and seeing all this posts about it i decided to try it.
    Log on my account from IE, fill out the whole thing have it installed up and running.
    Check my offers done list don't even see it on the list, so i'm guessing i wont be getting a darned thing from it.
    All i got was lag during a bh while installing it. b:surrender
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    it dont appear in the offers list if you go to the news post there will be an add on the side of it just keep refreshing till it shows the bing one with the offer. and i did it got mine literally right then and there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Lurani - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    Options
    it dont appear in the offers list if you go to the news post there will be an add on the side of it just keep refreshing till it shows the bing one with the offer. and i did it got mine literally right then and there.

Lol that's the way i did it and nada.
    b:surrender
    Such things dislike me, lol.
    The 2mil after AHing the gold wouldn't of hurt. b:shocked
  • Tigriss_f - Raging Tide
    Tigriss_f - Raging Tide Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    You download install and a window pops up and you attach an MSN or hotmail account to your bing bar. Then it send you the zen to your wallet without telling you it's done.

I did it and my brother did it. you can only do it once per IP address tho. My brother had to highjack the neibors net to do it.
  • Lurani - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    Options
    For me it said download complete, click here to begin searching. So i did since i saw it circled around on the announcement page. Then it took me to bing itself. Went to check in my wallet etc nothing there.

Guess i'll uninstall and try to jack a neighbors net for a second to attempt it a second time.
    edited March 2011
    Options
    For me it said download complete, click here to begin searching. So i did since i saw it circled around on the announcement page. Then it took me to bing itself. Went to check in my wallet etc nothing there.

Guess i'll uninstall and try to jack a neighbors net for a second to attempt it a second time.

When it takes you to bing you have to link a hotmail or MSN account to your bingbar. Just sign into your pw account go to bingpage and attach an email should work that way too.
  • Lurani - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    Options
    When it takes you to bing you have to link a hotmail or MSN account to your bingbar. Just sign into your pw account go to bingpage and attach an email should work that way too.

I linked to my msn account when it asked me to during the instillation, even received a e-mail from bing after wards.
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I linked to my msn account when it asked me to during the instillation, even received a e-mail from bing after wards.

Hmmm then I don't know. worked for me. But that was back when it first appeared as a banner on the site last month.