Rare pets and time

Options
FallenSnow - Raging Tide
FallenSnow - Raging Tide Posts: 122 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Venomancer
Hello

well i know you probably got borred of this topic but i dont understand something. its been 5hrs after the maintance and i been at same spot camping an hour before even. none of the pets appeared...

is the guide still uptodate along with the locations?

Thank you b:surrender
retired 11/11/2009 cause of packs. came back 8 months later just to realise it got worse. retired second time 10/11/2010.
Post edited by FallenSnow - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Arshies - Sanctuary
    Arshies - Sanctuary Posts: 666 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    The tiem is correct the rare pets spawn between 5-6 hours after the server went up for maintennance.

Which rare were you camping and where? Did you saw another veno camping there too? Maybe the coords are wrong.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Arshies - Sanctuary
  • FallenSnow - Raging Tide
    edited March 2011
    Options
    The tiem is correct the rare pets spawn between 5-6 hours after the server went up for maintennance.

Which rare were you camping and where? Did you saw another veno camping there too? Maybe the coords are wrong.

Shaodu Cub Lvl 20 (199 453) and (287 459)
    well 6hrs arent over yet but accoring to guide you suppose to be 5hrs and it spawns even 30min earlier. so been waiing there for an hr...>.< there was a veno but she was standing next to me and i always kept an eye on her.
    retired 11/11/2009 cause of packs. came back 8 months later just to realise it got worse. retired second time 10/11/2010.
  • Arshies - Sanctuary
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Shaodu Cub Lvl 20 (199 453) and (287 459)
    well 6hrs arent over yet but accoring to guide you suppose to be 5hrs and it spawns even 30min earlier. so been waiing there for an hr...>.< there was a veno but she was standing next to me and i always kept an eye on her.

Shadou spawns just beside the small building at 199 453 and starts running throw the path if no one agro/tame/kill it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Arshies - Sanctuary
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Shadou spawns just beside the small building at 199 453 and starts running throw the path if no one agro/tame/kill it.

yes i was there. standing next to the builing and still nothing :\
  • Arshies - Sanctuary
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Well then this looks like the rare spawn is missed or it will be early/late, so *sighs* the only way to discover it is camping ........... kinda annoying during 12hours x.x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Arshies - Sanctuary
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Well then this looks like the rare spawn is missed or it will be early/late, so *sighs* the only way to discover it is camping ........... kinda annoying during 12hours x.x

x_x i dont think i can do it another day lol i waited more then an hour standing and starring at the screen lol but ty for help and info tho
  • MycReow - Harshlands
    MycReow - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Well. I can't figure out how to make a new post, if someone cares to share let me know, lol.
    But I heard there was certain times each one spawns.
    3: Does anyone know like what time;
    Kitty;
    Puppy;
    Cub;
    Kowlin;
    Froggy;
    Piggy;
    & Armor Bear;
    When do they spawn?
  • Nuku_Nuku - Raging Tide
    Nuku_Nuku - Raging Tide Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Too me rare pets are like trophies on playstaton 3. just for lookin at b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The many sides of a Venomancerb:victory
  • WorryEasykil - Dreamweaver
    WorryEasykil - Dreamweaver Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Too me rare pets are like trophies on playstaton 3. just for lookin at b:chuckle

I agree on all except the windwalking piggy. I was lucky and found one on the auction house one day for 250K. He a lil badassb:laugh
  • Emaliee - Heavens Tear
    Emaliee - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    The piggy and the little frog are worth finding, imo. Froggy has high magic defense at high levels. And the piggy is a great air tank. b:laugh And they're super cute. b:chuckle