Level 100 rings/accessories

Ow - Dreamweaver
Ow - Dreamweaver Posts: 98 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Blademaster
http://pwcalc.com/e82ab44359d91314

So this is the basic outline of my equip and armor and cape... I'm just not sure what to do for rings, belt, and necklace.

I was thinking about getting 2 level 90 attendance rings... defense level plus crit level... but that's just me.

For my belt and necklace i have no idea.

Anyone have suggestions?
Post edited by Ow - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Agatio - Harshlands
    Agatio - Harshlands Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Don't u check high level's accesories nor pwdatabase?
    Obviously the best neck is cube one and as belt warsong one or paradise sachet.
  • Ow - Dreamweaver
    Ow - Dreamweaver Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I do... and don't remember. Heh heh.

I've been looking at them all.. there's just so many choices and I'd rather have people say which ones they like best :O cuz otherwise I get confused xD
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Lunar rings X2 for PvP, one Lunar + Band from Heaven's Jail for PvE.
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    You're going to want a second piece of TT99 HA for set bonus when your pants go Nirvana. Just something to think about. You can either change one of your current LA over to HA or make your neck or belt an HA piece.

Both previous posters were correct. Cube neck is best neck, warsong belt is the best belt. TT90 gold (swindlers) is a very decent neck prior to cube and demon slaughter is a very decent belt prior to warsong. I'd recommend trading one of these to replace your tt99 HA pants though.

2 x lunar rings are best for pvp except maybe Rank 9 + a lunar ring. For pve I like 2 x perfect attendance until you can afford either Lunar, CoA, PQ, or Rank 9.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Kizokui - Sanctuary
    Kizokui - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    http://pwcalc.com/a477369448d5b26a

something like this would be nice