General Annoyance

Wolfanger - Harshlands
Wolfanger - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Support Desk
Hi to everyone who will read this!

Well, what will be the aim of this thread? Show how my discontent is as its height, seriously.

PWi is a nice game, but it suffers of too many bugs, that makes it really disappointing!!

• Rubberbanding: well, my friend rubberbanding. I like the way, it makes my PvP absolutely annoying, cause I'm stucked in the air when I try to land on the floor, awesome target for my ennemies who already are on the floor.

I like the way I have to relog when I'm stucked on my mount, sometimes, I even lose Cleric buffs, and have to waste MP pots to rebuff myself.
    I like the way, that this bug still exists for a while now.

• GV Kick: Ohhh! The GV kick, the best way to **** up a GV run. One of my best DD died because all my aggro skills were in cooldown (even the 79 one in human), and I couldn't get the aggro back. Oh! SURPRISE! Your DD got kicked from the dungeon, and the next wave is coming, awesome!

Just try to manage, and if you die, stand the fact that you'll have to restart the dungeon, pay repairs, pots, maybe charm if this one has just been wasted, awesome.

• Jones' Blessing: my Jones' Blessing, I used to be with you, and get that extra 30% damage, damn, it was awesome.

Now, I have lost you for one week now, maybe more, when will I get you back, to avoid PvP unbalance, cause some smart ppl just stacked it to keep it at longer as they can.
    It shows the fact that we can't even trust a service that seems permanent.

• Wedding bug: recently, a friend invited me to his wedding. I was happy to participate, cause I know that we would have some fun, and maybe nice rewards, but just spend time together was one of the main thing.

It was written of my invitation: 3th of March, 16:30, nice. I just came to the wedding at the correct schedule, and, surprise! My married friends were just standing in front of the NPC, they noticed that the wedding was buggued because of the server reset. Awesome.

A wedding missed, some fun missed, happiness missed. See ya next wedding, if you are forced to buy the appropriate item to try it again, in case it would be solved.

• Autopathing bug: well, another bug that exists for a while, even if we're complaining, it's still there.

• DQ Rewards: a friend of mine wanted to use his DQ Points for a makeover, my friend is 70, my friend couldn't take the makeover, my friend had to pay 500k to purchase a normal one. Maybe it will be solved soon, or not.

PS: I just tried 3 navigators: Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Google Chrome! Sorry because I haven't tried on Opera or whatever.

• Genie skill bug: Fixed!

• Coming Soon: reference to the Facebook Connect page that doesn't exist anymore. "Where are you? " "I'll come soon, maybe never"

Well, it's the end of my personal list, that is surely far to be complete, but, oh, let me guess... EVERYONE ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THAT.

And what about solutions, one day? I think, that's a question of respect, yes, you heard, respect. Cause, I consider that, there are many people who spend Cash on this game, just to get that kind of service? Whoah, sorry, but... It's far to be satisfacting.

Well, some people will tell me that I have just to change of game, I'll stop them. It's true, but, I like PWi, but I hate the way that it gets worse, steadily. I hate the way people are closing their eyes, just suffer of those problems, and 0 solutions until now: new bugs appears, they're rarely solved, the main ones moreover, who cares about the texture of a NPC head for example, seriously, next to other problems.

Another raging post, will it solve the problems? It's up to everyone, to make up their mind.

SOLUTIONS or CONSTANT DISAPPOINTMENTS? That's the question!!
Post edited by Wolfanger - Harshlands on

Comments

• Matsuo_Basho - Harshlands
    Matsuo_Basho - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I do agree,
    there are some bugs and problems existing since months still not fixed and new bugs added.
    I know that new expansion might bring new bug but please, it will be appreciated if they are going tio be fixed soon since there are people spending real cash to enjoy a game, so I suppose they are expecting the best from the staff.
  • Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    /inbeforeQuitIfYouDontLikeTheBugs
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    A long time ago (most likely over a year), I compiled a list of over 100 known bugs, glitches, and issues (some petty, but issues none the less). I sent several tickets, and posted the topic in PWI-forums twise. The response: They knew about the bugs/issues/glitches, and would send the information over to the devs in China. Know how many of those on the list we're ever fixed? 0.

In response to Crescendia: You shouldn't have to quit a game because the lack of support w/ common bugs/issues/glitches in the game. The issues should be fixed. Although the OP's list of things are mostly recent issues (some are very old as well), they should get fixed. Not having a +30 attack level blessing is more of a trivial one, I'll admit. Trolls go under the bridge, where they live & have there housing.
  • Wolfanger - Harshlands
    Wolfanger - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    The genie skill bug is fixed now.

Go go go PWi!!

@ Tremblewith: it's irritating the way that Devs in China keep ignoring us... Their company lives thanks to C$er... As every company...

The game would be much pleasant if all those bugs were fixed seriously.